Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PoorHobo
Dec 21, 2012
(Alright a little backstory, I learned PhotoShop by myself 10 min ago. Don't judge me)

Cover: http://imgur.com/pF66DiF

In-Game Screen-Shot: http://imgur.com/UJo563v

Back Cover Details:
Story: A doll who plays, is a doll who stays. Have a great time walking in our 1:1 scale world with teleportation codes enabled and see all that Earth has to offer a young girl as yourself. With this very intensive and graphically perfect game, one would never even have to leave their real house. Purchase now and only pay $30 a month* to continue living with the entire world at your disposal! Have a great time living life on YOUR terms, children**. WARNING: Will Lag in BlightTown

(Game only, CD Key sold Separately)

Minimum PC Specs:
MS-Dos compatible ONLY. (No other OS will work for this game)
Hard Drive Size: 783 GB
Processor: Dual Socket motherboard Intel Xeon E3-1280 v3 (3.60 GHz)
Graphics Processing Unit: 4-Way SLI Titan Black
RAM: 128 GB Corsair Vengeance or better

ESRB:
Rated R: Disturbing Pictures
Emotional Violence
Destroyed Phyche
Reason to Believe one actually IS a princess
Uncontrollable fits
Handsome Men

*$30 a month for the first 3 months (minimum contract, 3 Years), reoccurring price of $399 each consecutive month until cancelled.
** Parents are not allowed on same server list as children, for the adult servers, please visit Somethingawful.com
***Children Subject to Brainwashing and possibility of being sold to Dubai Business men.

PoorHobo fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Mar 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoorHobo
Dec 21, 2012

Sephardic Homo posted:

What the gently caress? Is this a build your own photoshop kit?
Ha Ha Ha, I pretended to make a game of my own with outrageous specs. I'm a Poor Hobo, I can afford nothing close to a build like that.

PoorHobo
Dec 21, 2012
Who won? I guess I didn't.

• Locked thread