Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calculon
Mar 19, 2006

WAKE UP AMERICA

xrunner posted:

Im curious about the current controversy between the local hip-hop scene and the police. Clearly, a hip-hop scene isn't automatically black, but a lot of stereotyping and negativity towards such a scene will be based on anti-black prejudices. I'm not into hip-hop so I don't know much beyond the basics that there has been a lot of concern that the city has been targeting shows and the like. Last weekend a club was shut down for being overcapacity which I've never heard of happening in the fiveish years I've lived here. Also, a few months ago a local artist moved to NYC and said he refused to perform in portland ever again because of police targeting. If anyone more familiar with this issue could weigh in on it, I'd be pretty appreciative.

http://www.oregonlive.com/multimedia/index.ssf/2014/03/illmaculate_leaves_blue_monk_w.html
I was at this show. I've been to the Blue Monk when it was much more crowded and yet amazingly, those times, the police didn't show up. The crowd at this show was probably around 50% African American. The environment was completely relaxed until people realized there were cops in the back, cops on the stairs leading to the downstairs venue, and cops standing at the main level entrance. If you headed back upstairs, the police would not allow you to go back downstairs to the show, even if you needed to take a piss. I've never seen police presence at a venue like this before, which doesn't surprise me since this was my first time at a Portland hip-hop show.

Even if the venue was technically at capacity, given that I've seen it even more packed with a bunch of white people, I'm not surprised the headliner was pissed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Hales and the police have been taking a increasingly hardliner approach, including against the homeless population. Hales was sold as a reasonable progressive, in actuality he is a bit of a right authoritarian. That might seem to be hyperbole, but his policy against the homeless population (as I mentioned above) is draconian, and the situation at the Blue Monk does seem racially motivated to an extent or at least the desire is for "that sort of element" to be suppressed near a Zupan's.

That said, the 2012 election was really something else, especially how aggressive the Oregonian went after Jefferson Smith (not to mention WW and even the Mercury to some extent). It more or less allowed Hales to win by default, and since that point he has treated it as a "strong mayor" city executive when the city was always more or less run like a small oligarchy. Smith made problems for himself, the spin was pretty amazing.

Ardennes fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Mar 18, 2014

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

glowing-fish posted:

Does anyone have an opinion/insight into Washington-3 (Clark County and SW Washington) and Jaimie Herrera-Beutler?

She came into office on the Tea Party wave of 2010, and I am trying to figure out whether she has won reelection through A) incumbency B) being a good politician C) SW Washington being more conservative than I usually think of it as being or D) re-districting.

Right now, she is the only Republican congresswoman west of the Cascades, and I wonder how long that can last.

Just wait till you see who's running against Jaime and the Miracle Baby next cycle, it's gonna be a hell of a show

Kaal
May 22, 2002

through thousands of posts in D&D over a decade, I now believe I know what I'm talking about. if I post forcefully and confidently, I can convince others that is true. no one sees through my facade.

Ardennes posted:

That said, the 2012 election was really something else, especially how aggressive the Oregonian went after Jefferson Smith (not to mention WW and even the Mercury to some extent). It more or less allowed Hales to win by default, and since that point he has treated it as a "strong mayor" city executive when the city was always more or less run like a small oligarchy. Smith made problems for himself, the spin was pretty amazing.

Sadly the big newspapers in Oregon have a broadly conservative bent that tends to appear in their political coverage. The Oregonian (Portland), the Gazette-Times (Corvallis) and the Register Guard (Eugene) all deliver the same kind of old-guard conservative moderatism that supports business and other local power brokers above all else. Like most conservatives in Oregon they know that they can't afford to openly support the GOP, but they're always too happy to equivocate over any political controversy, and then "thoughtfully" support the conservative position. It's irritating to the extreme, but it doesn't appear to be profiting them much since the papers have been in a constant cycle of layoffs and downsizes for the last decade. Hopefully that will reduce their influence and allow more their more liberal competition more market access.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
Sounds like the komo helicopter crashed while taking off next to the Seattle center. It hit a few cars and 2 are dead. Anyone see anything?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Kaal posted:

Sadly the big newspapers in Oregon have a broadly conservative bent that tends to appear in their political coverage. The Oregonian (Portland), the Gazette-Times (Corvallis) and the Register Guard (Eugene) all deliver the same kind of old-guard conservative moderatism that supports business and other local power brokers above all else. Like most conservatives in Oregon they know that they can't afford to openly support the GOP, but they're always too happy to equivocate over any political controversy, and then "thoughtfully" support the conservative position. It's irritating to the extreme, but it doesn't appear to be profiting them much since the papers have been in a constant cycle of layoffs and downsizes for the last decade. Hopefully that will reduce their influence and allow more their more liberal competition more market access.

The Seattle Times leans conservative too, and is owned by a tea partier. They attempted to use the newspaper to heavily market Rob McKenna for governor in 2012 (who was essentially another version of Mitt Romney), and played it off as "this is an experiment to see if we actually have an affect on the election." They tried to prove they weren't pandering to one side by also supporting Referendum 74 in the same way.

McKenna barely lost.

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe

Mrit posted:

Sounds like the komo helicopter crashed while taking off next to the Seattle center. It hit a few cars and 2 are dead. Anyone see anything?

I rode right by here this morning before the crash. Crazy

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

seiferguy posted:

The Seattle Times leans conservative too, and is owned by a tea partier. They attempted to use the newspaper to heavily market Rob McKenna for governor in 2012 (who was essentially another version of Mitt Romney), and played it off as "this is an experiment to see if we actually have an affect on the election." They tried to prove they weren't pandering to one side by also supporting Referendum 74 in the same way.

McKenna barely lost.

Rob McKenna isn't as interesting or as much of a self-made man as Romney though, which really tells you all you need to know. He is privileged, incurious Bellevue complacency poured into a human form.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Kaal posted:

The hilarious part is that, anecdotally, it seems like a lot of conservatives are always cheerfully eager to slag off the Oregonian as a left-wing rag.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

The hilarious part is that, anecdotally, it seems like a lot of conservatives are always cheerfully eager to slag off the Oregonian as a left-wing rag.
I though the hilarious part was the notion that there's more liberal competition waiting in the wings to seize the lucrative local news market if only the mean ol' Oregonian wasn't constantly keeping them down. The Oregonian's milquetoast centrism has tended to annoy people who have strong ideological commitments regardless of what those commitments are, but the degradation and depreciation of what used to be one of the best sources for local news doesn't really benefit anyone.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

through thousands of posts in D&D over a decade, I now believe I know what I'm talking about. if I post forcefully and confidently, I can convince others that is true. no one sees through my facade.

LGD posted:

I though the hilarious part was the notion that there's more liberal competition waiting in the wings to seize the lucrative local news market if only the mean ol' Oregonian wasn't constantly keeping them down. The Oregonian's milquetoast centrism has tended to annoy people who have strong ideological commitments regardless of what those commitments are, but the degradation and depreciation of what used to be one of the best sources for local news doesn't really benefit anyone.

The Oregonian has been an open supporter of the GOP since its inception, and it is known for only endorsing Republican candidates for president for 142 years. It finally broke that tradition in 1992 and 1996 with Clinton, then briefly returned to the GOP fold by endorsing Bush in 2000, then endorsed Kerry in 2004 and Obama in 2008, and then recently sat on the post in 2012 by endorsing no one. And the Register-Guard and the Gazette-Times are only more conservative. It's awful that the commercial journalism industry is dying, but I'm not going to miss constant conservative brow-beating in the only newspapers of note.

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

They're just delusional and want a paper like the Albany Democrat-Herald, which is basically a mouthpiece for the GOP and whose opinion columns read like they were copy/pasted from the Heritage Foundation.

Kaal fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Mar 18, 2014

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Kaal posted:

The Oregonian has been an open supporter of the GOP since its inception, and it is known for only endorsing Republican candidates for president for 142 years. It finally broke that tradition in 1992 and 1996 with Clinton, then briefly returned to the GOP fold by endorsing Bush in 2000, then endorsed Kerry in 2004 and Obama in 2008, and then recently sat on the post in 2012 by endorsing no one. And the Register-Guard and the Gazette-Times are only more conservative. It's awful that the commercial journalism industry is dying, but I'm not going to miss constant conservative brow-beating in the only newspapers of note.

Oregon also pretty frequently voted for Republican presidential candidates until 1988, so endorsing Republican candidates throughout that period of time isn't much of a divergence from Oregonian political character.

Speaking of which, how about that Governor Tom McCall? No other state ever officially sponsored a rock concert as a way of defusing an impending riot. (even though it turned out that the FBI's report ominously predicting worse riots than the 1968 Democratic Convention was basically total bullshit)

Oh yeah and the Bottle Bill and eternally public beaches are pretty loving rad too.

Xylorjax
Nov 27, 2002

Mrit posted:

Apparently my wife saw it come down from a couple of blocks away. Says she's still having trouble believing what she saw was real.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
You can also make an argument that while the Oregonian was right-leaning centrist for most of its history, in the last 2-3 years it has moved much rather right focusing on pet issue like trying to get buzz about a "sales tax" that the general public generally loathes. Calling the Oregonian of today "centrist" is pretty ridiculous to be honest.

As far alternatives, there are actually relatively much more liberal weekly papers in Portland, the Portland Mercury and Willamette Week that actually have been gradually been expanding their coverage of local and state politics. You could look at it as a bad sign that free weeklies are now the go to source from news, but many they were just ahead of the ball in the first place.

There is also the Tribune which isn't a independent weekly, and use to be the relatively "conservative" paper but at this point the Oregonian has passed them on the right.

As far as Oregon's political history, you could make a strong argument that Hatfield and McCall were pretty liberal for Republicans, and that Oregon's political process was rather divergent from national trends for a while as there was still a relatively strong legacy of Rockefeller/liberal Republicans past the 60s. The process is still in bit of flux as the state GOP starts purging its remaining moderates.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010
So what's the chance this $15 minimum wage thing actually passes? I work at Union Square and it's this crazy mix of rich business types super furious about the very idea, and lawyers/politicians super stoked about the possibilities it opens up.

Not even counting how half the people are 100% sure it'll ruin Seattle forever and take away all of our jobs, and the other half are 100% sure everyone will only have to raise prices by 10-15c to cover it. I've never seen anything divide this city as much as this issue is.

OwlBot 2000
Jun 1, 2009

Rookersh posted:

So what's the chance this $15 minimum wage thing actually passes? I work at Union Square and it's this crazy mix of rich business types super furious about the very idea, and lawyers/politicians super stoked about the possibilities it opens up.

Within seattle itself the odds are good.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Rookersh posted:

Not even counting how half the people are 100% sure it'll ruin Seattle forever and take away all of our jobs, and the other half are 100% sure everyone will only have to raise prices by 10-15c to cover it. I've never seen anything divide this city as much as this issue is.

There was the hilarious rumor that the SA was proposing a wealth redistribution between the mom-n-pop stores that would struggle to pay $15 and the large companies that would just write it off as the cost of doing business in every state of the union.

My view is that there doesn't exist a world where that taxation isn't abused and fought every step of the way, but gently caress if it isn't ironic.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Rookersh posted:

I know the whole Seatac wage increase caused quite the :qq: party among certain groups

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2022905775_seatacprop1xml.html

quote:

To be sure, SeaTac’s $15 minimum wage has claimed some casualties.

The 215-room Clarion Hotel closed its full-service restaurant in December, laying off 15 people, said general manager Perry Wall. The hotel also let go a night desk clerk and maintenance employee and is considering a 10 percent increase in room rates for the spring travel season, Wall said.

He estimates that without a reduction in head count, the hotel’s annual payroll costs would have increased $300,000. It still employs about 30 people for jobs Wall describes as more in-demand than ever.

“I just think unskilled workers are going to have a harder time finding jobs,” he said. “You’re going to have people from as far away as Bellevue or Tacoma wanting these jobs, and they’re going to come with skills and experience. For $15 an hour, they’ll go that extra distance.”

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

"We're in real danger of having people care about their jobs, and having to care about our employees with wages like that" says local businessman in an argument he apparently believes persuasive. "You know the feeling of placing an order, needing to repeat it three times, and then hoping against hope the two teenagers making fun of your accent don't spit in your food? Those days are in danger of being over forever" he grimly warns.

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

Rookersh posted:

There's going to be some kind of minimum wage increase. That is basically established fact, and the $15 number seems pretty set.

The only questions at this point have to do with issues like total compensation - does it have to be a hard $15 per hour or can tips, health care benefits, etc, count towards the $15 worth of total hourly compensation - and phase-in - how long do we phase it in over and do we have slower phase-in schedules for small businesses and social service providers than we do for big businesses.

There will be a minimum wage increase and it won't be just $15 now, there will be some kind of phase-in schedule and possibly some exemptions or total compensation issues. At this point the devil is very much in the details.

Personally, I think the $15 needs to be $15 and the tip/health care credit is bullshit, but I do think phase-in is fair to help businesses adjust their payroll over 3-4 years.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

gohuskies posted:

I think the $15 needs to be $15 and the tip/health care credit is bullshit, but I do think phase-in is fair to help businesses adjust their payroll over 3-4 years.

I completely agree with this, though you can be sure that the restaurant associations will scream at the idea of losing their bullshit exemptions to minimum wage and having to pay their employees.

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
Remember when the rear end in a top hat who owns papa John's said obamacare would force him to lay off workers? Rich rear end in a top hat are apparently rear end in a top hat.

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

Cultural Imperial posted:

Remember when the rear end in a top hat who owns papa John's said obamacare would force him to lay off workers? Rich rear end in a top hat are apparently rear end in a top hat.
Hey man he has struggles too...

It takes a stern hand to keep those peasants in their place.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
Hey Portlanders! Don't forget to pay the art tax, lest our opera-goes be seated on off-brand velvet pillows, and use inferior opera glasses in this season's shows.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

FRINGE posted:

And is it not true that the hand which reaches from the grave to grip your throat is the strong hand you want on the wheel?

Accretionist fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Apr 6, 2014

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Kaal posted:

They're just delusional and want a paper like the Albany Democrat-Herald, which is basically a mouthpiece for the GOP and whose opinion columns read like they were copy/pasted from the Heritage Foundation.

Hey there's the Eugene Weekly. Good for Dan Savage, crosswords, finding out what new thing the government is putting in our water to mind control us, what the new Eugene NIMBY topic is, and articles about this new eclectic bluegrass band which is totally different than the last 52 bluegrass bands we featured this year.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Irradiation posted:

Hey there's the Eugene Weekly. Good for Dan Savage, crosswords, finding out what new thing the government is putting in our water to mind control us, what the new Eugene NIMBY topic is, and articles about this new eclectic bluegrass band which is totally different than the last 52 bluegrass bands we featured this year.

Sounds just like the Stranger. Do you guys have someone who incessantly complains about the existence of cars as well?

isildur
May 31, 2000

BattleDroids: Flashpoint OH NO! Dekker! IS DOWN! THIS IS Glitch! Taking Command! THIS IS Glich! Taking command! OH NO! Glitch! IS DOWN! THIS IS Medusa! Taking command! THIS IS Medusa! Taking command! OH NO! Medusa IS DOWN!

Soon to be part of the Battletech Universe canon.

FRINGE posted:

I know it's wrong, it's horrible neo-feudalism and represents everything that's wrong with late-stage American capitalism...

but I want to live in that house so bad.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.
Oh yes.

I was in Corvallis at the time though so I never had to deal with it directly, but I did get to hear about all the OSU students complaining about there not being enough parking on campus, when you can get to the university from almost anywhere in the city in roughly 5-10 minutes by bike or 15-20 minutes walking or on the bus. Although I also don't understand why the football stadium lot wasn't used for parking during the school week as it was almost always empty, meanwhile if you lived within a half mile of campus you better hope you had a driveway because you weren't going to be able to park anywhere if you left and came home during school hours.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Solkanar512 posted:

Sounds just like the Stranger. Do you guys have someone who incessantly complains about the existence of cars as well?

Yeah, there are tons of them. They self-identify as cyclists.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

Irradiation posted:

Oh yes.

I was in Corvallis at the time though so I never had to deal with it directly, but I did get to hear about all the OSU students complaining about there not being enough parking on campus, when you can get to the university from almost anywhere in the city in roughly 5-10 minutes by bike or 15-20 minutes walking or on the bus. Although I also don't understand why the football stadium lot wasn't used for parking during the school week as it was almost always empty, meanwhile if you lived within a half mile of campus you better hope you had a driveway because you weren't going to be able to park anywhere if you left and came home during school hours.

Apparently the issue is that OSU had set up its parking permits so that it was $130/year (more for faculty and staff) to park anywhere on campus, and since Reser Stadium is further away from classes as the free/metered residential areas there really was no reason to park there. Particularly since you have to move your car all the time at Reser for games so it doesn't work for long-term parking. The students and faculty got ganked and the administrators didn't really care since they just reserved all the good spots for themselves. Recently they put in a new parking structure for improved long-term parking, and the whole city is putting together a zonal parking scheme to try to charge students more to park without charging anyone else. The city will create permit parking zones ringing the campus that are limited to residents, while the university will create permit parking zones inside the campus that will make distant parking lots a little less expensive and close parking lots quite a bit more expensive. It's kinda sleazy but hopefully it'll improve things and convince more people to use alternative modes of transportation.

sullat posted:

Hey Portlanders! Don't forget to pay the art tax, lest our opera-goes be seated on off-brand velvet pillows, and use inferior opera glasses in this season's shows.

Well that and mostly so that K-5 students get art and music teachers.

http://www.portlandoregon.gov/revenue/60079

Kaal fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Mar 19, 2014

Knifefan
Nov 5, 2008
JEALOUS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEX

sullat posted:

Leave it to Portland to implement the most regressive tax possible. I paid mine last year and they somehow managed to not record my payment, sent me a notice, and when I sent them a receipt for on-time payment I was only credited me with $35(leaving the late payment charges). Between the water fluoridation and the arts tax there is apparently no ceiling on the idiotic bullshit Portland voters will pass in a referendum.

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Keep this up G'Bert, and soon you won't have a pigeon to protect!

sullat posted:

Uuuuuugh, that thing's such a deceptive pile of poo poo. I would've ended up voting for it if my boyfriend hadn't mentioned that it was a flat tax, which surprised me because I'd somehow managed to read multiple articles on it beforehand without finding that out. Surprise surprise, when it passes we find out the money doesn't so much go to schools as it does to places that schools might potentiallysend students on field-trips (places that weren't hurting for lack of money either), and the process of finding out if you need to pay it (much less actually doing so) is needlessly complicated/obscure while also consuming a full third of the funds collected through bureaucracy (at best).

I mean, it's not the worst because it's only $35, but it's still weirdly skeevey, and more of a pain in the rear end to deal with than it has any reason to be.

Kaal posted:

Well that and mostly so that K-5 students get art and music teachers.

http://www.portlandoregon.gov/revenue/60079

Woah woah woah, most of the money actually does go to schools? :psyboom:

Well, that makes me feel less annoyed by the whole thing...still a little grumpy about it being a flat tax though.

Knifefan posted:

Leave it to Portland to implement the most regressive tax possible. I paid mine last year and they somehow managed to not record my payment, sent me a notice, and when I sent them a receipt for on-time payment I was only credited me with $35(leaving the late payment charges). Between the water fluoridation and the arts tax there is apparently no ceiling on the idiotic bullshit Portland voters will pass in a referendum.

Don't forget the other thing last year (that didn't pass thank gently caress) that was well meaning, but also stupid, Cascadians teaming up with Portland industry to try and put corporations in charge of regulating water quality instead of the city (seriously, the hell?) because a reservoir was probably going to be shut down otherwise. :v:

Ernie Muppari fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Mar 19, 2014

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
Honestly, it's worse than a flat tax, it's very nearly a head tax (but not quite, because of reasons). A dish washer and a doctor are going to pay the same amount, not just the same rate. If it's the kind of thing that should be funded (art for the kiddies) it should be done through property taxes or general revenue.

But the way it's being administered is just... Grossly inefficient and somewhat unfair.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

sullat posted:

If it's the kind of thing that should be funded (art for the kiddies) it should be done through property taxes or general revenue.

It should be, but arts and music funding is chronically underfunded - particularly at the K-5 level. I agree that the tax is completely regressive and should be reformed, but it's symptomatic of the larger failures in the taxation system.

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

sullat posted:

To be fair, most American opera houses are barely making ends meet. In cases like the San Francisco Opera, a lot of this has to do with greedy-as-gently caress administrators, on top of the fact that operas are expensive to put on in the first place. That art tax still sounds like bullshit, as much as I'm in favor of European-level funding for the arts across the board.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The true art can be found in Portland's numerous strip clubs not some stuffy opera house.

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

Solkanar512 posted:

The Stranger has Pulitzer Prize-winning journalism, though. and two pages of escort/phone sex ads.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
One of the problems with taxes such as the arts tax which are designated for specific items (either in education or elsewhere) is that with the way tha Oregon cuts budgets year after year, those funds will just be supplanted by more budget cuts and the tax code will just be a little more regressive than before with no net positive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
The primary reason why I voted yes on 502 has come to pass, here in WA.

https://www.aclu.org/criminal-law-reform/court-filings-adult-marijuana-possession-offenses-drop-dramatically-after-i-502s

quote:

New data show the law is having a dramatic effect on prosecutions for misdemeanor marijuana possession offenses in Washington courts. The ACLU of Washington’s analysis of court data, provided by the Administrative Office of the Courts, reveals that filings for low-level marijuana offenses have precipitously decreased from 2009 to 2013:

2009 – 7964
2010 – 6743
2011 – 6879
2012 – 5531
2013 – 120

"The data strongly suggest that I-502 has achieved one of its primary goals – to free up limited police and prosecutorial resources. These resources can now be used for other important public safety concerns," says Mark Cooke, Criminal Justice Policy Counsel for the ACLU of Washington.

This part is still bullshit though.

quote:

Although the overall number of low-level marijuana offenses for people age 21 and over has decreased significantly, it appears that racial bias still exists in the system. An African American adult is still about three times more likely to have a low-level marijuana offense filed against him or her than a white adult.

silicone thrills fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Mar 20, 2014

• Locked thread