Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

SpoonfulofBromide posted:

There are people in e/n who are talking a lot to me but they're not saying anything. Maybe you'll understand me better. I'm literally giving you a whole loving webcomic franchise with 200 gag strips published if you can illustrate it for money.

There were two artists who were literally begging on a beach of gold because all I wanted was them to illustrate it and its colorful array of characters and they pissed it all away. This is happens only once in a lifetime because I'm not spending another half a year writing 200 jokes.

Watch Your Mouth is gonna make fun of sociopaths and passive aggressive bullies in the webcomic community, LGBTQ community and
SJ community, primarily and just crazed meglomaniacs in general who are trying to take way freedom of speech for everyone and pave the world in their ideals. But all of the characters, every single strawman is meant to have a human side that shouldn't be ignored. This strip indorses the freedom speech of everyone's point of view no matter how stupid.

Watch Your Mouth is set in the future after a massive sexual revolution and the world is ruled by crazed advocates of Social Justice, an establishment that advocates gender equality and shuns racism. Both fantastic causes but these ideals are enforced with violence and brutality towards anyone who speaks out against them in the slightest. Eventually expressing any disdain for these rules of society will result in immediate censorship of person themselves.

The comic stars the products of this society, a beautiful transsexual woman named Car0lyn 452 who is a wacky, crazy, goofy but well meaning individual who parades around in nothing but a corset all day and doesn't understand why her view isn't objective for everyone and Mechanikail (Mechkail for short) her snarky gay android friend who resembles Elvis Costello (or Buddy Holly take your pick) wearing a pink scarf and dark rimmed hipster glasses, who was engineered to be the perfect "gay mall buddy" (He secretly disdains this immensely.)

Basically each 3 panel comic is their wacky adventures that are meant to be entertaining and humorous, but I've squeezed a little meaning into them too. They work at a coffee enema shop (that they usurped from a bunch of hipsters whom they gassed and shipped to Boston as Zombies) where they encounter all their wacky strawmen opponents including but not limited too Strudel (An a middle aged Asian man's head on a scarecrows body) who is a feminist webcomic writer, Girl Is Rightly Nuts, a parody on the youtube commentator Girl Writes What, who is an MRA who greatly despises Car0lyn and other tranwomyn like her because they are ruining society for her daughter by reducing men into trans people or quivering manginas, Trent Braggerty, one of the few remaining Alpha males left in society who Mechkail hates but secretly wants to hatefuck, and Nick Beard, a fat nerd who spends most of his life fighting with Car0lyn online on 4chin about nothing in particular, he has an ultra successful webcomic about his modesty and a beautiful wife whom "arguing on 4chin" often makes him forget that these nicer things in life exist.

I even have big plans for a site where I write a blog to accompany each comic, on a MON WENS FRI schedule that points out ways freedom of speech is being censored or oppressed as well as reviews and updates on the latest media. It's kind of a way to get people coming back for more.

And one thing, none of this is meant to be racist or sexist. None of the characters are meant to represent a group of people, they're just silly cartoon characters that do whatever the gently caress they want, like tumblrfied looney toons.

I've already got 200 strips written and a representation of how the aestetic looks, art belongs to TheONlyStarFish, an evil sociopath who's an awesome artist. So...who's in?

Car0lyn: http://imgur.com/zSCObpI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

rhubarb creampie posted:

here is gokus legs i ran out of room for the rest of his body

:mmmsmug:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
not enough vegeta itt

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Das Boo posted:

Rhubarb, you are a treasure and I want to see your dreams realized.

i say this too but i add a MAYBE at the end

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
goku's tor-

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

quote:

coffee enema shop

Putty
Mar 21, 2013