Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

...! posted:

I platted the original version of this game on the PS3 waaaay back when it came out. Just started SotFS on PS4 last night. I knew they added extra enemies, but... a loving ogre at the beginning of Forest of Fallen Giants? Welcome to Dark Souls, I guess. :stare:

I'd like to be a caster this time but I don't know what's good. I know they nerfed the poo poo out of lightning spear. Do sorceries still do decent damage? What about hexes?

You can ignore that ogre if you don't get too close. But just wait until you get to Iron Keep. :parrot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread