Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Annoying Reveler
Jul 16, 2002
I'm skipping work tomorrow to play my with my collector's edition. I'm the worst adult! :downsbravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annoying Reveler
Jul 16, 2002

Willfrey posted:

Protip

That early firesword is kinda like drakes sword. Cool at first but don't throw all your titanite at it. Instead focus on a weapon with a moveset you like that has a scaling in a stat that is at least a B. For comparison, I upgraded my homonoculus mace to +7, but it has C str scaling. At 35 strength my regular mace at +4 with B scaling now does more damage.

I'm doing a STR build and I've been using the club which has A scaling. I've been loving up everything since!

Annoying Reveler
Jul 16, 2002

Stux posted:

So that cat in maluja mentions that the lost sinner tried to light the first flame and about the undead being locked away within the bastille... is it an extension of the asylum or something? and is the sinner the previous player character?

The strategy guide says The Lost Sinner holds the last remnants of the witch of Izalith's soul and she used it to try and relight the first flame.

Annoying Reveler
Jul 16, 2002

Untrustable posted:

Can't beat the lost sinner for fuckin nothin. I've got nowhere else to go in the game so far as I know. I'm just built too loving slow to beat her. Great club +5 and full old knight set. Fuuuuck. Any ideas?

I was using a regular club +5 and i was wearing the drangleic set and using the drangleic shield. I had some help, but they only lasted for the first few moments. I could at least tank SOME hits with my setup.

Annoying Reveler
Jul 16, 2002
DLC Incoming, y'all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ioo0ukZ6P-4

• Locked thread