Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Santana Moss resigns for a year

and

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Former Cardinals LB Karlos Dansby reached agreement on a 4-yr, $24M deal including $14M gtd with Cleveland, per ESPN sources.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 13s
Colts are signing former Ravens DT Arthur Jones to a deal around $6 million per season, per sources.

also aaaaaaaaaaaa Hitner to the Browns

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Whitner to the Browns is official.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
Any Houston Texan fans want to tell me about NT Earl Mitchell? Apparently the Dolphins are signing him.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

aBagorn posted:

Do we have an IRC channel set up?

#TFFreeAgencyTracker

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Intruder posted:

Well they were still getting hosed by the cap penalty for not sticking to the collusion, correct? And now they're out from under that?

Yup, so it's fair to say the cap penalty directly lead to them losing DeMarcus Ware.

E_Motion
Oct 26, 2004

Your fortuitous arrival is most welcome! Now, I am spared the bother of hunting you down!

College Slice

Intruder posted:

Colts are signing former Ravens DT Arthur Jones to a deal around $6 million per season, per sources.

gently caress!

I know the Ravens couldn't keep him, but still sucks.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Intruder posted:

Congrats Indy. Art Jones loving owns

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

quote:

Branden Albert’s deal with the #Dolphins is expected to be more than $9M over five years. He’s driving over soon for a physical

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Detroit_Dogg posted:

#TFFreeAgencyTracker

SynIRC still?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Sour Diesel posted:

McCown is visiting Tampa

And Houston and the Jets.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

This still sucks.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Browns making a lot of moves to shore up the D. Which was already rather solid.

They got to do something about that O though.

E_Motion
Oct 26, 2004

Your fortuitous arrival is most welcome! Now, I am spared the bother of hunting you down!

College Slice

Sour Diesel posted:

Congrats Indy. Art Jones loving owns

And he'll probably do well under Pagano.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Intruder posted:

Very pleased with this.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Pretty cool that one of the best players in the history of the franchise isn't going to be a Cowboy anymore because they can't spend reasonably.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

mcmagic posted:

And Houston and the Jets.

:barf: I don't know if I can take a McCown as my team's QB

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

quote:

Schefter reports Raiders DE Lamarr Houston reached agreement on a five-year, $35M deal with the Chicago Bears, per league sources.

Making moves yo

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Michael Johnson’s deal with the #Bucs, which is expected to be completed in the next day or so, will be worth more than $8M per year.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Dexo posted:

Making moves yo

:hellyeah:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Good consolation prize for Bennett I guess

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

McCluster to the Titans?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

CharlestheHammer posted:

Color me unimpressed, we didn't fill any holes, we replaced them with older players who may or may not be marginal upgrades.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Poor Raiders, tons of cash and nothing to spend it on.

Because you won't.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
BIG LIONS MOVE

Kevin Ogletree for 1 year

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
ah

quote:

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 25s
Saffold to #Raiders is a done deal

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

CharlestheHammer posted:

Ehhh WR in free agency, RB and interior line in the draft I think

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m
Set to visit the #Dolphins as soon as tonight is former #Texans DT Earl Mitchell. They don’t plan to let him leave the facility.

Oh god they're going to kill him :ohdear:

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
C'mon Vandleer.....

E: Daryn Colledge is going to be released

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.

MourningView posted:

Pretty cool that one of the best players in the history of the franchise isn't going to be a Cowboy anymore because they can't spend reasonably.

JerryJones.txt

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dolphins DT Soliai and DT Starks are probably not being re-signed. Bummer. Odrick and Mitchell in the middle, could be okay, I guess.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Michael Corleone posted:

Color me unimpressed, we didn't fill any holes, we replaced them with older players who may or may not be marginal upgrades.

I said shore up not drastically improve.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

mother fucker

quote:

Chris McClain ‏@ChrisMcClain 1m
Former #Raiders OT Jared Veldheer’s mom has posted on Facebook that he is going to be a Cardinal…

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

quote:

Former Chiefs OT Branden Albert reached agreement on a 5-yr, $46M deal including $25M GTD with the Miami Dolphins.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Michael Corleone posted:

Dansby is definitely an upgrade, check his line last year. Whitner should be too but I know nobody sees Ward the way I do

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Veldheer to Cards supposedly official.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Blitz7x posted:

mother fucker

That's not very nice.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Albert is official. 5yr 46mil.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

WHY.

quote:

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 56s
Oakland Raiders have locked up offensive tackle Rodger Saffold for $8.5 million per year, according to sources.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 31s
Former Raiders OT Jared Veldheer reached agreement on a 5-yr, $35M deal with Cardinals, per ESPN league sources.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 45s
Former Rams OT Rodger Saffold reached agreement on a 5-yr, $42.5M deal that includes $21M gtd with Raiders.

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 1m
#Raiders lose DE Lamarr Houston, who reached agreement on a five-year, $35M deal with the #Bears, per @AdamSchefter

why would you do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

PantsFreeZone posted:

Any Houston Texan fans want to tell me about NT Earl Mitchell? Apparently the Dolphins are signing him.

Alright and athletic but not fat enough for Romeo Crennell. Not the worst signing.

• Locked thread