Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Joique Bell 2 year extension, thank Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

darkforce898 posted:

Bell is easily my favorite player. He is just so confident when he gets the ball. Sign him forever.

He's an absolute perfect fit for the team.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Pats can't reach settlement with ___________. _____________ to test open market.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

aBagorn posted:

Do we have an IRC channel set up?

#TFFreeAgencyTracker

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
BIG LIONS MOVE

Kevin Ogletree for 1 year

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Oakland is so loving dumb.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
"Let's pay more for a worse player"

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Congrats Reg, he's a super cool and good dude.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
This offseason on Who The gently caress Will Tom Brady Throw To? Future Hall of Famer Joe Jurevicius, what's he up to?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Hope Martin kills it in San Fran.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Yall getting upset at a dude who defended Aatrek, simmer down a bit.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Ryan Mallett is worth at least a few O's.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Ozu posted:

I mean, no one actually believes the Pats will offer the most money to Revis right? He doesn't do discounts.

HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR A WINNER

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Like, I know that we give Pats fans a lot of poo poo for being mad about their really good team, but Pats fans were right to be pissed off about the way the Welker thing went down. Denver got him for pennies

BB is a giant baby.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Revis isn't dumb and he likes money.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
pats nation

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Serisothikos posted:

So much antipathy for the best CB your team has ever had

He's right though.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Things Darrelle Revis is interested in:

• Money

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Grozz Nuy posted:

And good on him for it, you gotta make what you can while you can still play. I dunno if he has any ambitions after his NFL career is over, though.

Oh I have no complaints with him going after money, he's a premier talent and should get whatever he's worth.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Talib never makes me protein shakes in the morning :smith:

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Ed Hartwell to the Falcons.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
gently caress this dumb team

Mike Valenti ‏@MikeValenti971 1m
Per Former NFL Agent Joel Correy on cbssports Tate will get 5yr $35M, 17.5M guaranteed, $22.5M first 3yr. Dear god.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Kalli posted:

Golden Tate right? That seems really uh, high

Well they need a #2 receiver and drafting one would be too easy so

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Okay to be fair that's just what the CBS guy expects his target range to be, nothing official.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

MindlessHavok posted:

Is he an automatic upgrade over Glennon or is this just for competition in camp?

Yes. No matter who you're talking about.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
That's my B folks, but he is in meetings right now and expected to sign.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Comfortador posted:

Hah Valente is having a stroke on 97.1 over Suh not restructuring his deal.

I'm sure the Lions are partially to blame for negotiations, but yeah it's hurting the team pretty bad.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Golden Tate now gets to face the Packers twice a year by the way.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Manoueverable posted:

Does Detroit have local donut shops that specialize in maple bars? This may be important.

Dutch Girl Donuts is downtown, open 24 hours and is incredible.

Dom Bakeries is in Ypsi and might be my favorite bakery anywhere, ever.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I'm pretty okay with the contract. I mean, my fever dream of Sammy Watkins was really cool but yeah.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Ozu posted:

@LaMarrWoodley
Heading to oak for a visit... Always best to follow the money.

Least he's honest.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Former Detroit Lions Slot Receiver Josh McCown.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Jets win Super Bowl

"Yeah but their cap is all hosed up for next season"

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Grossman2Edelman

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Yep, looks about right.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Jim Caldwell can do literally nothing and the team is still going to be pretty competitive.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
So uh, how about those tight ends?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Ausmus and Schwartz in the same city would just be too much for the women to handle.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Sure. Yeah. Of course. Why not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Sorry cool Jets fans :smith:

• Locked thread