Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Voting is over!

Some were close, some were not, but congratulations to all the winners. (Sorry Aelia and Suo, you were in a lot of these, but alas)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Whoever voted for Dragon Bolt with me, you are a good person and I hope you get chosen as an Einherjar once you die, if possible in a less tragic way than the cast of this game.

Also Best Overall Voice wasn't even a challenge for Lezard, impressive. And I'm really surprised the Lapis scene didn't win the Most Idiotic award.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

It's been a really fun ride, watching these poor bastards die tragically and get jacked to fight a completely tangential eternal war that eventually ended up having nothing to do with them. Ah, supernatural divine conscription.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I, uh, don't remember the WHO's YOUR FRIEND scene. I'm a bad fan.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Oh, so her name was Lyseria.

I think I've already forgotten it again.

Well deserved victory for Lezard over all. That poll was little more than child's play!

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe

Shadow225 posted:

I, uh, don't remember the WHO's YOUR FRIEND scene. I'm a bad fan.

It's during the "resurrection" of Lenneth when Lezard claims to be friends with Arngrim and Mystina. Goes with the incredibly anime portraits that someone around here has appropriated as an avatar.

Derek Barona
Dec 8, 2009

WHO'S YOUR FRIEND?!

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

It's during the "resurrection" of Lenneth when Lezard claims to be friends with Arngrim and Mystina. Goes with the incredibly anime portraits that someone around here has appropriated as an avatar.

Sup.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Not an actual post, more like a bump to prevent the thread from falling into archives while waiting.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
What are we waiting for again?

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

What are we waiting for again?

I think archived threads still run the risk of being consumed by the void. I think they disabled the deletion or migration of any other threads before its fixed though.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

FeyerbrandX posted:

I think archived threads still run the risk of being consumed by the void. I think they disabled the deletion or migration of any other threads before its fixed though.

Oh right, I forgot about that neat little feature. Thanks.

DaMangoSentinel
Sep 10, 2010

Do I have to do it like this?
Was anyone planning on doing an LP of VP2? This thread got me really interested in the story, and I'd love to see a good LP of it, if anyone was interested.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

DaMangoSentinel posted:

Was anyone planning on doing an LP of VP2? This thread got me really interested in the story, and I'd love to see a good LP of it, if anyone was interested.

Tentative answer is sometime next year. Maybe summer when I'm not utterly swamped.

DaMangoSentinel
Sep 10, 2010

Do I have to do it like this?

ApplesandOranges posted:

Tentative answer is sometime next year. Maybe summer when I'm not utterly swamped.

Cool, thanks! Looking forward to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Double bump, etc.

• Locked thread