Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InfiniteJesters
Jan 26, 2012

chiasaur11 posted:

"I am Lenneth Valkyrie, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be "Ma'am". Do you maggots understand that?

If you ladies leave my service, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of Tyr praying for Ragnarok. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Midgard. You are not even human loving beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of Jotun poo poo! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on brunnmigi, landvættir , dwarves, or lindorm. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-einherjar who did not die gloriously enough to serve my beloved Odin. Do you maggots understand that?"

FULL MYTHRIL JACKET

COME FIMBULWINTER, THE WIND WON'T SUCK---IT'LL BLOW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread