Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012
Yeah, you can generally hit everything you see with 10-12 periods to spare, except when you're jumping through hoops or trying like hell to get your einharjar to a respectable level. Regarding the artifacts, my experience was that most of them were crap, and you can usually materialize/transmute better stuff anyway. Granted, I haven't dusted off my copy in a long drat time, so I could be way off!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012
Upgrading negative traits mitigates them rather than enhancing them. Pouring points into Jelanda's "Snobbish" trait, for example, would make her less snobbish.

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012

AfroSquirrel posted:

But Phyress is only in VP2?

You misspelled Zunde.

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012
Freyr's sex-reassignment surgery was strange, though.

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012
VP2 bypasses that in a few different ways. Silmeria is meant to be sleeping, disembodied, within Alicia, and Lenneth is time-traveling. Technically, Hrist is the only one actually embodied in that timeline. In the second half, Lezard sticks Silmeria in an homonculus.

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012
Might be remembering wrong, but I think you're limited to two/three transfers per chapter.

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012
Jesus, I knew it was a bitch to find, didn't realize it had such a low print run in the US. I grabbed the only copy at a little game store right around release. Played the hell out of it, then forgot I had it. Disks are a mess now, sadly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012
That's pretty much Valkyrie Profile 2 in a nutshell.

• Locked thread