Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butthead
May 31, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butthead
May 31, 2011

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

:eyepop:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Pretty sure this proves god exists.

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

"To win in battle, know your enemy. To win in life, know your weakness."
- Miyamoto Musashi

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

veedubfreak posted:

Vigo the Carpathian?

Don't just say it, bro, do it

Enemy Ace
Mar 14, 2006
"We stain the sky. We fight a war in heaven."

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

AHH FUGH posted:

Don't just say it, bro, do it

Thank you for this.

E: You could almost shop his head on her.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Quid
Jul 19, 2006

I can't figure out paint.net for details,

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

There is no god.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

my housemate actually scanned the code, well played sir

I was getting pretty :colbert: that noone had posted that yet, but you sir made my day

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

McSpergin posted:

my housemate actually scanned the code, well played sir

I was getting pretty :colbert: that noone had posted that yet, but you sir made my day

goatse?

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva
Lovin' it!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lmbo did they do these in a nature museum that one dude is standing in front of a dinosaur exhibit.

Moose King
Nov 5, 2009

Acquire Currency! posted:

Lmbo did they do these in a nature museum that one dude is standing in front of a dinosaur exhibit.

Creation Museum. The exhibits are showing how dinosaurs lived alongside people.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

Moose King posted:

They dragged me to one of those theaters of lies when I was in fundamentalist christian school. Even as a kid there was this feeling that I was being lied to by people who were trying way too hard with zero evidence to back them up.

Those places are unconscionable to bring children to. How dare these people make a brainwashing disneyland out of their willfully ignorant biblical literalist absurdity, and then force impressionable kids on field trips through them.

Spacedad fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Mar 15, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Spacedad posted:

They dragged me to one of those theaters of lies when I was in fundamentalist christian school. Even as a kid there was this feeling that I was being lied to by people who were trying way too hard with zero evidence to back them up.

Those places are unconscionable to bring children to. How dare these people make a brainwashing disneyland out of their willfully ignorant biblical literalist absurdity, and then force impressionable kids on field trips through them.

For a disney land they really are giant pieces of boring poo poo though.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

Al Borland posted:

For a disney land they really are giant pieces of boring poo poo though.

Agreed. It's very uncomfortable and awkward at those places. The worst is their video presentations that are like something Tim and Eric would make parody of.

For example:

Gosh, I'm convinced now. Mike said it.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Moose King posted:

Ohahahahahahah

Spacedad posted:

Agreed. It's very uncomfortable and awkward at those places. The worst is their video presentations that are like something Tim and Eric would make parody of.

For example:

Lmbo at the concept of this
It's got special effects

frank.club fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Mar 15, 2014

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Spacedad posted:

For example:

I haven't played 3D land yet. When do you unlock Rave Angel Mario?

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spacedad posted:

For example:

this guy is cool as heaven irl but i guess everyone is cool as long as they live4christ *goes home to drink apple juice & say prayers before bed*

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Spacedad posted:

For example:

My dad took me to the space and robots museum instead of creation bullshit when I was a kid. Because my parents weren't terrible :unsmith: There was an R2D2 robot that gave the tour with C3P0

l3ruce
Jul 7, 2006

Balls to the Mall
Feb 11, 2011

Kinda disappointing for it to be yet another trump av.

:wom:

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

Spacedad posted:

wait until you hear about the $100+ million of tax payer money and loan guarantees being used to fund the ark museum in ky.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

spregalia posted:

wait until you hear about the $100+ million of tax payer money and loan guarantees being used to fund the ark museum in ky.

It'll never get built.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Spacedad posted:

+ respect for surviving fundamentalist upbringing.

spregalia posted:

It'll sink the first time the river floods.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

edit: if that is actually meatloaf it doesn't really work i guess

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Mar 15, 2014

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Slam Whale

Holy Grail

Logan 5