Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Save Target As
Oct 13, 2008

Machai posted:

Whitney Houston says "Crack is whack. Pull up your pants, nerds!"

That big guy a few back is petrified that he's going to win his first round against his future waifu. Maybe he'll fold if he can take her on a date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Machai posted:

I meant like an actual government issued photo ID, not Wizards' dumb little IDs. If they don't check for those it would be easy to get another Wizard ID and use that instead.

I bet you could make a lot of money selling belts just outside.

They do not check photo ids. The few times I've been around Magic tournaments (states and worlds) you can literally just walk in with no need to register. Anyone can go in and do this without having to register with Wizards.

Injun Greenberg
Sep 14, 2011

Gihon posted:

Fedora spotted!
It was only a matter of time.

As well as whatever that white and blue thing is on that...

girl??

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

you irl posted:

baby got backstory

a little more backstory than from what I knew her thats for sure, it is no doubt now though

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Stargate posted:

As well as whatever that white and blue thing is on that...

girl??

yeah a girl with what looks like an unblemished, perfect midriff? :wtf:

edit: Okay, where was that picture with the girl located. This is getting absurd now.

Ignoarints fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Mar 17, 2014

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Ignoarints posted:

yeah a girl with what looks like an unblemished, perfect midriff? :wtf:

edit: Okay, where was that picture with the girl located. This is getting absurd now.

I GISed "MTG tournament"

Mexican Sandwich
Jan 1, 2013
My first Magic PTQ I saw a lot of dudes that looked like Bray Wyatt. If the WWE would let him smoke an e-cig on stage there would be no difference.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

This really looks like that one guy from Psychonauts.

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Machai posted:

I GISed "MTG tournament"

wow, and confirmed. I better leave this thread before I lose my mind

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
This guy is funny and cool

hopefully he capitalizes on his suddenly forced break from MTG tournaments and keeps being cool :unsmith:

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

JawKnee posted:

This guy is funny and cool

hopefully he capitalizes on his suddenly forced break from MTG tournaments and keeps being cool :unsmith:

Lose 150 lbs, shave, and he may actually have a chance with a real (and not fat) girl.

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
Looks bit like a Gurm sized Jon snow

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

never trust an elf posted:

Looks bit like a Gurm sized Jon snow

Is that some sort of crack?

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=74327

This is an actual card

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Rivethead posted:

Is that some sort of crack?

Given the subject matter, it was more of a jape.

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

tap that rear end (mana)

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
Well it's from that joke set so I mean you know

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Taima posted:

Well it's from that joke set so I mean you know
they could have chosen a better butt for the text background though

Orange Cat
Feb 26, 2013

Machai posted:

Whitney Houston says "Crack is whack. Pull up your pants, nerds!"

Lol, the guy across from the chick looks utterly stunned.

This is an awesome idea. I bet she makes mad bank scamming people in trades.

Richardanator
May 8, 2006

Mmmm.....

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Orange Cat posted:

Lol, the guy across from the chick looks utterly stunned.

This is an awesome idea. I bet she makes mad bank scamming people in trades.

No he's not stunned, it's just a play of light on his triple chin or something.

cammy14
Apr 5, 2011

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=74224

Also an actual card (from the same joke set)

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

how is this a divisive issue? are there really people arguing for asscrack freedom?

people are arguing that he shouldn't have gotten in trouble for it because there's nothing in the rules saying you can't take pictures of people's asscracks and posting them online because how is that mocking or humiliating anyone maaaaan

people should pull up their pants and poo poo but that doesn't mean wotc shouldn't do anything about this dude

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

you irl posted:

He crouches like a slav
crouching slav, hidden buttcrack

Gazpacho fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Mar 18, 2014

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

That whole set should be mandatory in every game ever.

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=74292

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
this guy got in time for this: http://time.com/20074/player-exposes-magic-the-gathering-for-all-its-cracked-up-to-be/

lol

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Richardanator
May 8, 2006

Mmmm.....

:golfclap:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol at time using the word creep-shotting I bet the intern rewriting reddit posts makes minimum wage tho

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.

...of SCIENCE! posted:

I don't have any images handy but there are actually cases where comic shop owners have had to put up signs telling people to wash their greasy assholes and put on deodorant if they wanted to participate in game tournaments. Nerd conventions also give away bars of soap and sticks of deodorant because personal hygiene is such a problem for these people.

Confirmed. My local card/game shop had to put signs up and also has a collection jar for replacing broken chairs from fat fucks sitting in them. The tabletop gamers are the worst. Before they started enforcing the bathing/hygiene rules, it smelled like a midsummer cardboard shoebox of hot rear end in a top hat. The guy working there said, "It smells like butthole that's been peed into."

Anime Central in Chicago's mascot is a giant bar of soap and the program reminds con-goers to shower and sleep.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Vacation Tenzin posted:

It smells like butthole that's been peed into

lol

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Vacation Tenzin posted:

Confirmed. My local card/game shop had to put signs up and also has a collection jar for replacing broken chairs from fat fucks sitting in them. The tabletop gamers are the worst. Before they started enforcing the bathing/hygiene rules, it smelled like a midsummer cardboard shoebox of hot rear end in a top hat. The guy working there said, "It smells like butthole that's been peed into."

Anime Central in Chicago's mascot is a giant bar of soap and the program reminds con-goers to shower and sleep.

Some conventions have outdoor fans that spray mists of water to cool people off when they are outside.

Maybe they need to have a fan that constantly sprays Axe body spray. It will still smell bad, but it won't smell like sweaty rear end anymore at least.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Person of the year, calling it

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Some conventions have outdoor fans that spray mists of water to cool people off when they are outside.

Maybe they need to have a fan that constantly sprays Axe body spray. It will still smell bad, but it won't smell like sweaty rear end anymore at least.

no, then it will smell like asses that are sweating Axe body spray- they should just be run through a carwash.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Vacation Tenzin posted:

The guy working there said, "It smells like butthole that's been peed into."

Sublime poetry.

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?

Vacation Tenzin posted:

"It smells like butthole that's been peed into."

That's a great description and I'll be using it from here on out.

Also, the picturing the act of of someone peeing into a butthole made me laugh. I shouldn't have but I did.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Funkysauce posted:

Also, the picturing the act of of someone peeing into a butthole made me laugh. I shouldn't have but I did.

I imagine it makes the same sound as pouring water into a deep jug.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

This is more confusing than the Occam's Razor posts. You want to spray Axe everywhere because you DON'T want things to smell like swamp rear end?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
a butthole that's been peed into is a v good way to describe the overpowreing odor of a bunch of nerds in one space

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
let me tell you about the time we held a yugioh regional on free comic book day, just as soon as i get out of therapy

• Locked thread