Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

triplexpac posted:

Has anyone ever sued a video game company over a Create-A-Whatever mode? There has always been sketchyness around them, going back to old wrestling games where they would just give you the parts you need to make characters that would have otherwise been copyrighted.

A little late, but Marvel sued Cryptic & NCsoft for City of Heroes create-a-character & they settled out of court.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Novum posted:

It's Bruce Leeroy.

Sho'nuff

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Anyone know if they plan to release this on pc?

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Only PS4 and XBone

Goddamn, I refuse to buy another console but my favorite type of games are fighting games and there are barely any for pc.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

triplexpac posted:

Didn't NFL 2K5 or whatever do something like this? I remember it being sweet.

Yeah, it was one of the NFL 2K games and it was pretty sweet.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Morgan Freeman?

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Skjorte posted:

My R2 button broke earlier today, so I'm 'retiring', too.

Had a good run, though. Almost a full two weeks with my brand new console. :(

Isn't that covered under the warranty?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Gaz-L posted:

Because the DualShock3, the SixAxis, the XMB, PlaystationHome and PlaystationEye all sucked and past behaviour is the best predictor of future?

That's pretty funny because I play a ridiculous amount of fighting games and think the Dualshock is far superior to Xbox's clunky, unresponsive analog.

• Locked thread