Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dyslexiactic
Mar 1, 2011

I'm angry and I want to express it somehow.
:sun:
:getin:

May all your mics be to the willy.

Also, if Bandicam is giving you trouble, you might be able to record with OBS (free).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dyslexiactic
Mar 1, 2011

Sleepwise posted:

Radical Lazza

I'm sorry, who? Is that Andy's brother? :colbert:

Dyslexiactic
Mar 1, 2011

I forgot to ask if we're going to see the simosimo texture pack this LP. I'm asking for a friend and totally not because I contributed :ssh:.

Dyslexiactic
Mar 1, 2011

The spirit of Ghetto Child lives on!

Also...

Can you tell the future? :tinfoil:

Dyslexiactic
Mar 1, 2011

Is this too on-the-nose?

:haw:

e: Oh god, just in time for Ghetto Child.

Dyslexiactic fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Mar 25, 2014

Dyslexiactic
Mar 1, 2011

Dang, I just realised someoned should photoshop Lazza on Will Smith for a Mic Willie Style poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dyslexiactic
Mar 1, 2011

Section Z posted:

So I just watched episode 5. At 3:10 and a bit onward... Is that a Pistol on the floor? Kyle's left foot lands next to it when you toss him face first out of the ring.

I'm pretty sure Larry (or maybe Andy at the time) used a gun as a weapon in the one of the backstage brawls from an earlier episode. Sadly, it seems that you cannot actually fire the weapon in Remix. I'm pretty sure in simosimo's Wrestling Revolution LP, MDickie programmed the gun such that it could fire :allears:.

• Locked thread