Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Does anyone know if Yuasa and Science Saru are working on anything at the moment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

kimbo305 posted:

But it takes away from some of that simple charm, doesn't it?

Yeah the simple art dragon looks better (and fits with the simple art plane much better too) imo.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Finished this yesterday and it was real good. Anyone think there's a chance of blu-rays of this coming out that don't cost $5000?

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

no.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

lil baby anime posted:

Finished this yesterday and it was real good. Anyone think there's a chance of blu-rays of this coming out that don't cost $5000?
They're actually only $240!
And this is distributed by Aniplex, so I'd expect US BDs to end up being still expensive.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Huh? Ping Pong was picked up by Funimation, which usually means it isn't Aniplex because those get picked up by Aniplex of America. If it was going to get a Blu Ray it would be Funi, but I'm not expecting them to take the risk on it.

The Japanese Blu Ray box is super cool, but there's no English subtitles so we're kinda outa luck.

laplace
Oct 9, 2012

kcab dneb smra ym semitemos tub ,reh wonk I ekil leef I
We will never get a Ping Pong blu-ray in America just like we will never get a Tatami Galaxy blu-ray in America. I have e-mailed funi about this multiple times and each time they tell me they have no plans to release any, so I would assume the same is for Ping Pong as they both were released online.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

The Devil Tesla posted:

Huh? Ping Pong was picked up by Funimation, which usually means it isn't Aniplex because those get picked up by Aniplex of America. If it was going to get a Blu Ray it would be Funi, but I'm not expecting them to take the risk on it.

The Japanese Blu Ray box is super cool, but there's no English subtitles so we're kinda outa luck.
I forgot it was Funi in the US because I watched it on Crunchyroll, woops

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo, Ping Pong is getting both a Blu-Ray and a Dub!

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.
Dope

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I am so hype.

laplace
Oct 9, 2012

kcab dneb smra ym semitemos tub ,reh wonk I ekil leef I
Well I am eating my words.

BHB
Aug 28, 2011

Beef Waifu posted:

I am so hype.

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
Did Smile let Peco win? Sorry for the stupid question.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Misandrist Wytch posted:

Did Smile let Peco win? Sorry for the stupid question.

No, he specifically went for Peco's injured knee and still lost. It was about respect, ect ect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW

• Locked thread