Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Words cannot describe just how terrible Vietnamese are.
Did anyone honestly expect a sports anime to fail?

Aesthetically, Ping apong is slightly worse than Monoke but that certainly did not hurt it during the intense scenes.

In fact I believe it worse off if it looked any better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

pandaK posted:

So is Peco the actual main character? Because someone here let slip at a hint at that, and there seem to be a few more scenes focusing on him this episode than the past Smile centric ones.

As long as he breaks the habit of sooking when he loses cause at this point everything about him is rigid. Needs his 'power-up' episode ASAP.

Also, I felt that the way Kong's talks with his translator were framed to set him up as a second MC, which I hope happens.

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

Peco's mom looking exactly like him was the best part of the episode and the engrish was great as always.

Maybe just maybe Peco's Mum is a hermaphrodite.

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

I'm worried that this show will end without a happy ending for Wenge :ohdear:.

• Locked thread