Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strict Picnic
Feb 10, 2013

by Ralp
Chat here about such male relevant topics as cut or uncut, football (proper American or lame Euro soccer,) and the growing matriarchy while you are undoubtably giving your female a foot rub after her hard day at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014
I own an electric drill.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
i keep my taint clean shaven

TheBlackPharaoh
May 8, 2007
Sausagefest itt

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 688 days!)

sometimes hair grows out of my face it's hosed up tbh

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
my shaver broke a few weeks ago and I've been too lazy to get a new one, my pubes are growing OUT OF CONTROL

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
I began puberty at 17

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

I learned to shave last month. what a trip

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over
i decided i wanted a more natural look, so now i shave my pubes to the length of the surrounding leghair, a third of an inch. that's about a centimetre for you UK goons

Minesweep
Oct 6, 2010

my balls are sweaty

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

can anyone in the mans thread teach me how to suck my own dick??? serious inquiries only

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
wanna build a deck?

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

can anyone in the mans thread teach me how to suck my own dick??? serious inquiries only

yes

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
should my cocks be touching each other?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I walk my dog and stare wistfully at the setting sun and wonder if the patriarchy is truly in twilight

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

a good way to suck your own dick is to like on the top bunk of a bunkbed and walk the ceiling so you're walking your dick into your mouth

DerpAlert
Aug 31, 2009

Haulin' Ass, Gettin' Paid
TEN XXXTRA LARGE
I am loving covered in hair except on my face where I shave it all off every morning. How manly is that?

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
I don't see posting superstar Mans anywhere, thread voted 1

JustTerrible
Apr 30, 2008
i have a penis. I HAVE A PENIS!

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

despite being a man I was given a name usually given to girls, which I think contributed to my late puberty. anybody else find this?

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
sometimes i pee in the sink. its right there level with my dick and you just gotta rinse it out real quick. way better than the toilet. i havent tried making GBS threads in the sink yet but will report back when i do

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
had a pizza tonight

pretty good

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i woudl like to give my female a foot rub

with my dik

E: btw nice thread idea

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
i can't grow a mustache

it is the shame of my life

edit: had pizza also

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

had a pizza tonight

pretty good

so did i. this is what men do.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Horror Queefs posted:

so did i. this is what men do.

i had breadless bologna and cheese sandwiches

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

cuckold cleanup posted:

a good way to suck your own dick is to like on the top bunk of a bunkbed and walk the ceiling so you're walking your dick into your mouth

:aaaaa:

how wise you are

naem
May 29, 2011

gun(s)

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

I had jerk chicken w/ rice

DerpAlert
Aug 31, 2009

TEN XXXTRA LARGE

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

should my cocks be touching each other?

This is actually quite common and nothing to be ashamed of. All three of mine touch the ground sometimes, and I usually have to bundle them together before I go out in public.

mercuryswitch
Oct 14, 2006

Everythings gonna be ok
My roommate is a girl and is currently building things with powertools out back while I'm posting to an internet forum but I have a penis penis soooo...

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

cuckold cleanup posted:

despite being a man I was given a name usually given to girls, which I think contributed to my late puberty. anybody else find this?

i have a gender neutral name and have yet to experience an erection or really any form of sexual arousal

DerpAlert
Aug 31, 2009

TEN XXXTRA LARGE
I live in an apartment but I own both a shovel, a rake, a nailgun and a Skil saw.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

DerpAlert posted:

This is actually quite common and nothing to be ashamed of. All three of mine touch the ground sometimes, and I usually have to bundle them together before I go out in public.

what bundling advice do you have to give? i cant afford friction burns from the wrong bundling material.

DerpAlert
Aug 31, 2009

TEN XXXTRA LARGE

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

what bundling advice do you have to give? i cant afford friction burns from the wrong bundling material.

Ordinarily I use silk, but if it's particularly hot out I switch to high thread count cotton.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Minesweep posted:

my balls are sweaty
vomit on his sweater. mom's spaghetti

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
im gay

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
We don't need a mans thread because the entire site is a mans chat. This is the equivalent of white history month.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i find that my balls are more sensitive to pain than other parts of my body, on the whole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
i like to drink beer, with other men, and discuss who i would and would not have sex with. to have sex with a fat woman will lower your rank in the hierarchy of the dudes. if you do, it's best to cover it up although it would take a hell of a lot of cover

• Locked thread