Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

redshirt posted:

I'll cut you up bitch....

Bitch I'll suck your dick so hard cuckold cleanup will get a headache from it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
things got really weird in this thread

Nahrix
Mar 17, 2004

Can't afford to eat out

Slurin posted:

yes for years and years instead of providing for families on fertile lands just raid and pillage and come back with the spoiled spoils of war. was it awesome? yes. I am 1/2 decedent from norwegian blood, but was it manly? nah, any man could do that.

What is dead may never die, motherfucker.

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.
doesnt matter, keep it going. Whats better, poboys or publix fried chicken? at least I don't have to wait 30 minutes for a chicken from publix but poboys is drat good

V popeyes you have to wait 2 hours for chicken where i live

Slurin fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Mar 21, 2014

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
How do either of those compare to popeyes

Strict Picnic
Feb 10, 2013

by Ralp
mongols win for manliness. they they didn't need supply lines, because they could drink the blood and milk of their mares. hordes of horse-archer vampires.

another male relevant topic:
with the rising matriarchy, it's important that we find our place in society. women are quickly taking over in colleges and white collar jobs, so i've been looking into what is available for us at home. science has given us the gift of breastfeeding: http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-males-can-lactate/

would you alter your chemistry to be a good house husband, or would you use a device like this:
http://greatinventions.tv/home/product/mr-milker-male-breastfeeding/

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Ugh, women.

You dawgies feelin this?

naem
May 29, 2011

i like ladies they smell nice I watn to touche them

HenessyHero
Mar 4, 2008

"I thought we had something, Shepard. Something real."
:qq:

Strict Picnic posted:

mongols win for manliness. they they didn't need supply lines, because they could drink the blood and milk of their mares. hordes of horse-archer vampires.

laffo, after stomping every euro army that went after them, the mongols took one look at all the loving forests europe had and said 'aw the steppe ran out, now my pony has nothing to eat welp never coming back here again' and so solified their status as the world's first brony empire

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

I'm pretty stoked Puig seemed to snap out of his slump and help us win today but it was only to some australians which is weird and I honestly don't find it to be all that impressive even if some of them were legit pros.

This weekend I gotta help my old man dig up his yard to install some sprinklers to appease the fascists in city hall but it seems dumb cuz we in a drought and the governor said so which I think outranks some city council douches and I really should be working on the engine I pulled out of my old car so I can sell it.

What are you fags up to?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Strict Picnic posted:

That's loving retarded if you believe it and comparing which historical dudes were manliest is super gay and also really nerdy.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Dogmeat posted:

That's loving retarded if you believe it and comparing which historical dudes were manliest is super gay and also really nerdy.

The Scotsmen are obviously the manliest, they beat the Romans.

Strict Picnic
Feb 10, 2013

by Ralp
sometimes when the wife is out, i tell her i'm having the guys for tea, and we suck each others dicks while comparing sports teams to historical dudes. if you'll excuse me, i have to go ghost dishonored, because my high chaos run made me sad and need to be a good father in a video game.

HenessyHero
Mar 4, 2008

"I thought we had something, Shepard. Something real."
:qq:
in any case we can at least agree that the man who hides behind his heritage is lowliest of men, for he trying to pull a con worthy of the wizard of oz

why yes I am a great and powerful german, please pay no attention to the neckbeard behind the curtain

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 688 days!)

Dogmeat posted:

stfu retard

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Matoi Ryuko posted:

The Scotsmen are obviously the manliest, they beat the Romans.

That reminds me, Centurion is a good movie that is on netflix you dudes should check it out.

I'm not going to read all that dumb poo poo but I at least caught enough to see how it points out if you going to be sucking on a mare's titty she gotta be having babies which is kinda dumb for an army to be sitting around waiting for, when they're probably doing fine taking the food and poo poo from the places they conquered. Also just cuz you sucking on horse parts and white stuff comes out don't mean it's milk.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

well if you're carting around like 5 horses for every dude + drinking their delicious blood i think you're in the clear bucko

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
well lets see youve got your travel horse, your battle horse, your milk horse, your sex horse, and your blood horse, so yeah thats 5

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

manly as all get out

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Don't get me wrong the mongols were cool as hell but its just dumb to think you're going to have an army in fighting trim drinking milk.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Milk has a pretty good balance of carbs/fat/protein and is good gym food unless you are one of those people with a pussyass defective digestive system

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
Wassup fags

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Shithouse Dave posted:

Milk has a pretty good balance of carbs/fat/protein and is good gym food unless you are one of those people with a pussyass defective digestive system

Yeah, lets see here's your sword, here's your bow, here are your MREs. No, it's just milk. Wait come back, we've also got blood!

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Sorry the Mongolians triggered you by not conquering on freeze dried Mac and cheese bro

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Dogmeat posted:

Yeah, lets see here's your sword, here's your bow, here are your MREs. No, it's just milk. Wait come back, we've also got blood!

well im gonna assume they probably had horsemeat too

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

looking forward to seeing how this thread shapes up, lots of dongchat & homophobia so far but looks like you guys are branching into slightly different topics so that's a good sign

gl duders

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
tbh i think the thread has been very supportive of the dude on dude cocksucking and assramming thats been going about, so i duno if labeling us homophobes is fair

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012
Sorry bros, I've only been a guy for 37 years now, so I'm no expert. Any good tips on being the manliest of manly (non-homo) guys?

MyronGognitti
Jun 15, 2008

by zen death robot

The B_36 posted:

Sorry bros, I've only been a guy for 37 years now, so I'm no expert. Any good tips on being the manliest of manly (non-homo) guys?

Horseradish.

My grandpa said that to me once and it's always stuck with me.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
its also a really manly condiment for just about anything

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

Portals posted:

homophobia

what are you talking about?

horseradish is dope yeah

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Fetus Tree posted:

well im gonna assume they probably had horsemeat too

See that would make more sense but here's a document that proves it was all milk and blood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okvsqMduTvs

cuckold cleanup posted:

horseradish is dope yeah

We've been calling each other fags because that's a thing only homophobes do and not guys when they are talking to other guys.

I kept the horseradish bit in because it is true.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Tomorrow I'm gonna go to Bed Bath and Beyond to get some new sheets and pillows. Maybe towels too. Then it's off to the mall to get some new shorts for spring. :)

j/k I'm gonna get drunk and kill some dudes on my computer. Also roast beef sandwiches.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I am friends with at least one of every single manthread poster's exes and the penis length and girth average of this thread is v disappointing, I must say

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

cuckold cleanup posted:

horseradish is dope yeah

Trigger warning!!!

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Fabulist posted:

I am friends with at least one of every single manthread poster's exes and the penis length and girth average of this thread is v disappointing, I must say

I've consulted with the network and at least some of these males are :siren:virgins:siren:

Strict Picnic
Feb 10, 2013

by Ralp
lets watch dr phil, mansthread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
he's a man's man.

• Locked thread