Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Shannonmcn posted:

This is a terrible chat thread. Where are the gifs of cute or funny animals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
I've been taking testosterone supplements for the last six months and I think my bowel movements are actually getting larger.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
I'm definitely farting a lot more.

Guy power!

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i heard testosterone pills melt your dick

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
the intense power of too much man hormone actually heats up the shaft & balls and can melt eventually

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 690 days!)

Irish Joe posted:

I've been taking testosterone supplements for the last six months and I think my bowel movements are actually getting larger.

destroying toilets is a fundamental part of the masculine ideal so congratulations on hitting that milestone

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Shannonmcn posted:

This is a terrible chat thread. Where are the gifs of cute or funny animals. I don't know what any of you are having for dinner. Nobody is talking about spiders.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

step aside posted:

Men do not have diva cups to put spiders in

They could just nestle on their balls. Keep them safe and cosy.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

testosterone supplements make your dick larger and your balls smaller, is what i read in a chuck pal-un-uck book.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
just be careful out there, when it comes to your dick

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

when i see a spider i just chill bc my logical man brain informs me that spiders are good and useful, like a cat.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i kill a spider if the girl i'm with is scared of them because my logical man brain tells me they want my dick more if i rescue them from insects

except sometimes i kill spiders bare handed and it really grossed one girl out :shrug:

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Irish Joe posted:

Is it that underarm gel, or are they pills, or what?

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Fetus Tree posted:

i kill a spider if the girl i'm with is scared of them because my logical man brain tells me they want my dick more if i rescue them from insects

except sometimes i kill spiders bare handed and it really grossed one girl out :shrug:

You now have spider juice on your hand. That's why.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Shannonmcn posted:

I'd say that's probably fine as long as you wash your hands really good right after

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i will move a spider if my lady is uncomfortable with it because i am a creature of mercy

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Shannonmcn posted:

i'm a goon, spider juice is like the cleanest thing thats touched my hands in months

E: im also a fan of calling my cat over to come eat spiders, its really funny watching a chick balance out her love for floofy things with her disgust at crawly things being ingested by floofy things

E2 VVVVvvvvVVVV well, you can keep posting ITT but please keep him out tia

Shush
May 1, 2010
I routinely rescue my man from spiders. I'm confused about our relationship.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

when i see a spider i just chill bc my logical man brain informs me that spiders are good and useful, like a cat.

if i see a spider coming towards me i usually shoo it away once but then if it gets too close again, its made its choice and needs to be punished.

jumping spiders are exempt from this as they own

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I had a big poop. It hurt and was super hot. Thats my manupdate.

e:

All spiders die.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Irish Joe posted:

goondolences on your low testosterone

maybe you should make a low-t thread.

edit: i feel a poo poo coming on, i expect it to happen around 700, because i'm a man in tune with my rear end

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Portals posted:

I'd say that's probably fine as long as you wash your hands really good right after

But how do you get out the stain on your soul. Slaughterer of innocent spider friends.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i was hopping in the shower late one night to combat the horrendous humidity and heat and looked down at the floor of the shower, noticing a clump of hair. i was all like wtf, i just cleaned this and none of the chicks that shower here have been here/would leave that in there, but chalked it up to whatever.

ended up stepping on it in the course of my shower and it felt like really fuckin' weird so i look down and it was a massive centipede :laugh:

E: also real talk, are spiders something that comes up in the ladies thread a lot because thats pretty :3: if so

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

^^gross dude

a few years ago i was just relaxing and i absentmindedly tweaked my right nipple and a small amount of clear fluid came out. it hasn't happened since, but i check every few days. what gives, mans thread?

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

if I find a spider in my apartment I will trap it under a cup, slip a sheet of paper under it and carry it outside

I have a special cup I use specifically for this because hell if I'm gonna be drinking out of a spidercup

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Portals posted:

if I find a spider in my apartment I will trap it under a cup, slip a sheet of paper under it and carry it outside

I have a special cup I use specifically for this because hell if I'm gonna be drinking out of a spidercup

the spiders are there because they're eating other insects in your apt. hth

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i bet spiders are very clean, like cats. i would sip from the spider cup if i didn't just firmly and gently grasp them with a single square of charmins extra strong.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Portals posted:

I have a special cup I use specifically for this because hell if I'm gonna be drinking out of a spidercup my divacup.

Ftfy. I let them live under my sofa or in the shower or wherevs so long as they stay out of my face. The dude I live with demands they die, the spider fascist.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

i was off today and i spent the whole day cleaning and organizing my workstation, now i'm gonna eat some grilled chicken and go to the bar :hellyeah:

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Business Gorillas posted:

the spiders are there because they're eating other insects in your apt. hth

i'm a firm believer in ignorance is bliss//outta sight outta mind

also theres really no appreciable amount of bugs where I live anyway, except the occasional 'pede or spider in the summer.

but the rats. oh, the rats.

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Is hooking up with a girl who has a 5 year old kid a good idea yes or no?

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

yeah sure go for it

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

ColoradoCleric posted:

Is hooking up with a girl who has a 5 year old kid a good idea yes or no?

if its a clear one time thing, sure. any time you cum in or around her after the first time you have a greater and greater likelihood of her thinking you'd make a great father for her child

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

no you go and be a father to that boy and you love that boy as if he was your own flesh and blood

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

that's what a real man would do

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

no you go and be a father to that boy and you love that boy as if he was your own flesh and blood

if you actually wanted to be with that person sure but if you're just looking to get your dick wet that's living on a razor's edge

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

a real man is unconcerned with getting his dick wet. a real man lives a life of honor.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

i'm pretty sure that trying to nice guy your way into someone's pants by being positive role models for their children is the most beta thing on earth. its right around cocktails with more than one type of juice in it and talking about your emotions in a sober state.

step aside
Sep 21, 2011

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

a real man is unconcerned with getting his dick wet. a real man lives a life of honor.

Aren't you the guy that got really mad when I kink shamed you that called me the cum police?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Fetus Tree posted:

E: also real talk, are spiders something that comes up in the ladies thread a lot because thats pretty :3: if so

it does.

• Locked thread