Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!
:420: :420: :420: :420: :420:
:eyepop:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lmao.

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

:effort:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Remote Control, the movie. Starring Ken Ober and Colin Quinn and that skinny chick. Adam Sandler only makes a cameo as whatever it was he did way back then.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

lol

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
David Platinumberg was an ordinary kid.

"OUTTA THE WAY, GAYVID!" <David is shoved into a mud puddle by one of his peers.>

But he has some...extra-ordinary problems...

"If you wanna join our crew...you have to get uncircumcisioned." <The kid with bad teeth gleefully snicks a pair of scissors open.>

This fall. He's going to learn. Nazis.

<fade to black>

"WHAT MAKES HIM SO DIFFERENT?"

"What makes you so the same?"

<fade cut>

"Do you know why we stain our wood? Our chairs? Our tables? Our dressers?"

<beat>

"God never gives things the right color."

<We see thirty oppressed people wearing bandannas running in a direction with Molotov cocktails>

The establishment.

Is about to be.

Upset.

FaradayCage fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Mar 24, 2014

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Adam Sandler stars in a remake of "Dirty Harry" thus continuing his trend of trying to replace actors in movies when the actors are at least twice the man he is. (*Even if they are already dead.)

PC Brigadier
Oct 2, 2013
grown ups 3

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
I THINK MURDER AND BIGOTRY ARE FUNNY!!

i wish i could stop laughing at this

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Immature Rich Man

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

sorry idk why I made it so big

JonasSalk
May 27, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Adam Sandler is your "Bubbie". Join us this summer as Adam Sandler discovers just how difficult it is to be to be his own grandmother in this time traveling romp meant for young and old.

Sometimes it takes a man to be a bubbie. Sometimes, it takes an Adam Sandler.

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014

Mods, name change to poobear horowitz please

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Cause bigger is FUNNIER! YELLING!

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Chrpno posted:

Cause bigger is FUNNIER! YELLING!

I see you attended the "Adam Sandler" school of comedy XD

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

"GET IN THE GOLF HOLE, GOLF BALL!"

Adam Sandler, Happy Golfman, 1994

sweaty pimp
Dec 13, 2013

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Adam Sandler stars in a remake of "Dirty Harry" thus continuing his trend of trying to replace actors in movies when the actors are at least twice the man he is. (*Even if they are already dead.)

Death Wish VI - The Face Of Yidl (2016)

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Adam Sandler and Sacha Baron Cohen in Yells Jewishly

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
Adam and the gang discover yet again how people from different walks of life can come together, with the aid of some special equine friends in Grown Ups 4: Friendship is Magic. Summer 2016.

There Will Be Jokes: A timely parody of a gripping period drama, about the rivalry in life and love between two aspiring comedians. Winter 2018. Starring Tyler Perry, Tyler Perry, Adam Sandler, and Adam Sandler.

The Executive Producer: A story about a man who makes movies as a tax shelter, only to come into conflict with an older man who did it first. Starring Adam Sandler, Mel Brooks, and the ghost of Zero Mostel. Filmed live. Rated NC-17 for Violence, Language.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Effectronica posted:

The Executive Producer: A story about a man who makes movies as a tax shelter, only to come into conflict with an older man who did it first. Starring Adam Sandler, Mel Brooks, and the ghost of Zero Mostel. Filmed live. Rated NC-17 for Violence, Language.

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Adam Sandler and Sacha Baron Cohen in Yells Jewishly

Lol

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller play two non-practicing Jewish buddies who both fall for the daughter of an orthodox Jewish rabbi(played by Mel Brooks) and now they must attempt to out-Jew each other to get the father's approval to marry his daughter

Jewlarity, coming Hanukkah 2014

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Daaz
Feb 20, 2004

D.I.Y.
For those of you who are having trouble being creative, feel free to use all of this:

http://redlettermedia.com/half-in-the-bag-jack-and-jill/

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ronald Dickelson(Adam Sandler) is a world famous advertising executive but everyone thinks he's a little too crabby, but that all changes when he begins to literally turn into a crab. Can he change his crabby ways in time to reverse the spell of the gypsy(Tim Meadows)
Adam Sandler is Crabs

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
South Park did it.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

redshirt posted:

South Park did it.

iirc this was Rob Schneider

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

First Bass posted:

iirc this was Rob Schneider

INCORRECT

sweaty pimp
Dec 13, 2013

it was definately rob schneider.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah it was rob

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

My Idiot Son in law
Adam Sandler is a wealthy film star living the life of luxury. But that all changes when his daughter announces her engagement to a spoiled, childish partyboy (Sasha Baron Cohen) on Hannuka. Now Sandler has to help him grow up and take respnsibility in this wacky, vulgar comedy. Kevin James guest stars. (1 out of 4 stars) TV-MA

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
no guys redshirt was right :eng99:

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Whats with all these "on Hanukkah" story-lines? Isn't Hanukkah like a full week or something?

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

It's both

The whole "Rob Schneider is a paperclip!" or whatever thing is from one episode and the thousands of Adam Sandler ideas thing is from another

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Forget South Park, Adam Sandler already did this joke.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhhmwtzk-5Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

sweaty pimp posted:

it was definately rob schneider.

Acquire Currency! posted:

Yeah it was rob

Watch the episode again dummies

• Locked thread