Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

Major_JF posted:

OWB was one of the first DLCs that I went into. It was the second one actually, I found and poked my head into the lonesome road first. I got about 2 rooms in to the LR DLC before saying nope nope nope and hightailing it out of there.

OWB slightly caught me by surprise because I could leave when I wanted to. Gained 3 or 4 levels before getting out of there.

With regards to OWB, don't you mean couldn't leave when I wanted to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major_JF
Oct 17, 2008

Stephen9001 posted:

With regards to OWB, don't you mean couldn't leave when I wanted to?

Yup, slip of the tongue.

But, to add to this post. Even going in at level 15 the well everything just seemed bullet spongey.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Major_JF posted:

Yup, slip of the tongue.

But, to add to this post. Even going in at level 15 the well everything just seemed bullet spongey.

That's why you punch everything.

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

Testekill posted:

That's why you punch everything.

Punching is actually super good in this game, holy poo poo. Its tied to your Endurance stat, rather than Strength, so just pump that up to ten in the beginning and you're golden. You also get a lot of really fun extra skills too, like stuns and knockdowns. Take a fully upgraded Power Fist and some high-DT armor and just punch your way through Vegas! Add in some nice drugs and you can even punch Deathclaws into oblivion. I did an Unarmed run the first or second time through the game and it was super fun just shrugging off bullets and literally punching people so hard they exploded.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Arcade Rabbit posted:

Punching is actually super good in this game, holy poo poo. Its tied to your Endurance stat, rather than Strength, so just pump that up to ten in the beginning and you're golden. You also get a lot of really fun extra skills too, like stuns and knockdowns. Take a fully upgraded Power Fist and some high-DT armor and just punch your way through Vegas! Add in some nice drugs and you can even punch Deathclaws into oblivion. I did an Unarmed run the first or second time through the game and it was super fun just shrugging off bullets and literally punching people so hard they exploded.

Ballistic fist is your friend.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

I'm still partial to either the Displacer Glove or the Industrial Hand for Unarmed gear. Ballistic Fist is amazing though, no denying that.

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

My favorite is one we haven't seen yet and its a boss weapon so spoilers? Its a boss weapon in the DLC we haven't done yet. Its got a nice "Punch and forget" effect on it that I love~

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Arcade Rabbit posted:

My favorite is one we haven't seen yet and its a boss weapon so spoilers? Its a boss weapon in the DLC we haven't done yet. Its got a nice "Punch and forget" effect on it that I love~

And you can season your Bloatfly Sliders with it. :chef:

(That's just a "Yes, I'm pretty sure I know what you're speaking of.")

Although the other Unarmed weapon you get from that DLC is cool just because of what it is.

I should actually do another Unarmed run of New Vegas, I'm bored of my standard Energy Weapons/Speech/Science build. I've never done a low-Int run, either (MY SKILL POINTS! :cry:).

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Low Int doesn't give you a lot of extra speech options. There are a few, but nothing like Fallout 2.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
With a level cap of 50, you're going to max out all the "important" skills easily anyhow!

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

Dareon posted:

Although the other Unarmed weapon you get from that DLC is cool just because of what it is.

That weapon and the similar unarmed weapon from the other DLC are why I will never forgive this game for not letting me dual-wield Unarmed items. I would recommend replaying with an Unarmed build though, although I will say it gets a touch repetitive after a while.

Podima posted:

With a level cap of 50, you're going to max out all the "important" skills easily anyhow!

This game is kind of weird in that in the beginning I feel starved for skill points, but by the end of the game I literally have no idea where to put them. "Survival? Y-Yeah, sure. I guess I could start that one up..."

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

on my current run I discovered a line of dialog I had never heard the Stealth Suit say before..

After exiting x-13 without upgrading the suit, the Suit commented "Wow! What is this place? Are we..outside?" with a tinge of wonder.

I'm thinking you will never hear that line if you upgrade the suit right away (which I practically always did), because the robo-scorpions waiting right outside immediately trigger the combat dialog.

400+ hours and still new content :allears:

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
In terms of H2H, I always carry the unique mantis gauntlet around because it's silly with its crit rate. I love crit builds in this game, espcially when using gatling lasers to just shred everything that dares step in front of you.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

The saturnite fist gets pretty ridiculous with the Slayer perk. You basically turn into that one guy from Fist Of The North Star. Although the GRA DLC gives a weapon better suited for the "you're already dead" bit

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

The saturnite fist gets pretty ridiculous with the Slayer perk. You basically turn into that one guy from Fist Of The North Star. Although the GRA DLC gives a weapon better suited for the "you're already dead" bit

I prefer Fist of the North Rawr for that.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Stephen9001 posted:

I prefer Fist of the North Rawr for that.

You don't want enemies exploding a few seconds after you knock them down?

janusmaxwell
Oct 15, 2012

The worlds most lovably psychotic leprechaun.
I'm ludicrously anal-retentive about skills and make it a point to hunt down all the skill books so I don't waste any points leveling up a skill that I didn't have too.

But my weapon of choice for those who didn't ask, is not a weapon, it's a one act play.

Powder ganger. Sneak Attack. Better Criticals, Ninja and Bloody Mess perks. .50 Anti-Material Rifle. :unsmigghh:

Not even kidding, the chunks sprayed so far they covered an area larger than the motel lot of Novac. It's going to be weird eating spaghetti-o's from now on.

Major_JF
Oct 17, 2008

janusmaxwell posted:

I'm ludicrously anal-retentive about skills and make it a point to hunt down all the skill books so I don't waste any points leveling up a skill that I didn't have too.

But my weapon of choice for those who didn't ask, is not a weapon, it's a one act play.

Powder ganger. Sneak Attack. Better Criticals, Ninja and Bloody Mess perks. .50 Anti-Material Rifle. :unsmigghh:

Not even kidding, the chunks sprayed so far they covered an area larger than the motel lot of Novac. It's going to be weird eating spaghetti-o's from now on.

And if you have draw distance cranked up you can do that from half way across the map.

janusmaxwell
Oct 15, 2012

Major_JF posted:

And if you have draw distance cranked up you can do that from half way across the map.

On a PS3...not really an option along with any mods...but I do what I can.

Major_JF
Oct 17, 2008
And you likely get a better framerate than when I first got the game.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

janusmaxwell posted:

Explosive rounds. :gibs:

janusmaxwell
Oct 15, 2012

Dareon posted:

Explosive rounds. :gibs:

I'll try that, and flaming rounds too, and let ya'll know how they turn out.

Hilarious bit though, during the initial evilness that had me hunt down a few powder gangers to chunkify. After my first victim I came across 2 more in the semi-fixed spawn point near Sloan. One was wearing the soldier outfit (Bandoleer of dynamite but otherwise bare chested) and the other wearing the guard armor.

First target is no-shirt and...he falls. After a few moments of "Da gently caress?" I wait for HIDDEN to pop up and spread armor-mans organs around the landscape. Running up to the corpse and hamburger patties I see that no-shirt hasn't a mark on him. Bloody mess, the .50 cal and with all those perks to boost crit damage, and he looks like he's fit for an open-casket instead of needing a burial in a slop-bucket.

Ladies and gentlemen, Chuck Norris existed in the Fallout 'verse and his genetics have spread among a select few throughout the Mojave. There can be no other explanation.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Just wanted to say that I've enjoyed reading this LP and I'm looking forward to the next part.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Oh, only noticed this was back yesterday. Hooray. And just in time for my favourite of the DLC as well. The other ones have their moments but this one consistently makes me laugh. Enemies are a bit spongey though but most of the DLC suffers from that. The Debug MegaPistol deals with that at least when I'm not in the mood.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Update 37 – All My Friends Have Off Switches Too Much Dialogue

This update is entirely about the (marked part of) the quest of the same name! It begins with an off-screen trip to the Sink to dump a couple hundred pounds of crap I'm carrying into the wall safe. :v:

And being told that I can't put the Implant GRX on a hotkey because the game is a jerk :saddowns:

I'm cheating slightly. It's only slightly because I derail into other locations anyway sometimes :v:

Such as the Hazmat Testing Ground, just a tiny bit east of the Think Tank.

That code we found last update will deactivate this forcefield. Also we could just shoot the forcefield with the upgraded sonic emitter.

It comes in two parts, a helmet and a body armor.

The Ghost People of the Sierra Madre are stuck in these. The Cloud corrodes the fastenings, making them shut near-permanently – you may remember some stories back in Dead Money about people cutting up suits to get people out. Lastly, the poor SOBs were mutated by the cocktails from the Innovative Toxin Plant.

It puts that ugly green nightvision thing on ALL THE TIME so gently caress it, not using it.

Here's an example of me derailing horribly – Ulysses' Point. I come up on top of it and get confused on how to get in (and have to shoot some lobotomites who spotted me – at least I'm still a crittin' machine :clint: )

Time to rewardh myself with a little breath-freshening Mentat. Mmmm.

EVENTUALLY I find the entrance on the lower level.

These two holotapes are the interesting part of this. I'll put them on in, y'know, a little bit. Gotta find another one first. Otherwise, Ulysses' Point is full of some assorted junk and a reloading bench (which I make good use of).

(This one was Dala)

The Cuckoo's Nest is next on my semi-aimless wandering.

It's home to a bunch of lobotomites, including Test Subject 1. He always has a Protonic Inversal Axe.

Buuuut this was why I came here – a Sink Project tape. There are many, many toasters about.

Thaaanks Borous. The big guns in the background are something I actually am intentionally going for.

AFTER I kill this guy, that is. He's a bit tough, but not too tough.

He does drop a LAER for me though – more or less the signature energy weapon for OWB.

This panel is why we're here at X-7A.

It does something, holy poo poo you guys!

We'll pop into the command center while we're in the area.

...Let's never speak of this again.

Klein, as useless as the bottle of the same name... well, except as an example of an object that uselessly tries to fulfill its purpose.

Anyway we wanna head back to X-7B now.

There is a shiny new crater with a footlocker inside it.

The Tr-Radii-Oscillator has one more DT and restores health twice as fast (still slowly though).

:science: so we're keeping this one on.

The Y-17 facility is another one of the important places, so in we go.

Couple robots, including a special one. Nothing very threatening. This guy has a spare regular valence radii-accentuator, but those are lame.

The backup tape for the Auto-Doc is one of the things we're here for.

There's an upgrade for it as well so don't miss that.

This forcefield requires the upgraded sonic emitter. I had to frustratedly shoot at it several times before it would actually take.

Here's the last (or first) of the Y-17 logs. I recorded them, here you go.

Give 'em a listen, they're backstory for Christine and some hints about someone else.

Next up on my list is Higgs Village. I find Super-Ego patrolling around it. Like the other Robobrains in New Vegas, he's voiced by Wil Wheaton.

After making a full drat circuit around the building, I finally find the door into Higgs Village.

It looks familiar!

Order doesn't particularly matter, so let's start with #00.

Broken Securitrons and a portrait of Robert House with knives in it. Wonder whose house this was!

There's a sonic emitter effect here – this one adds fire damage on crit, does about double damage over the base effect, and uses three energy cells per shot.

That's basically everything for that house, so let's keep going counterclockwise into 101.

It's pretty immaculate!

Personality tape for the book chute on the desk.

No prizes for correctly guessing this one :v:

I put it all on and get some XP for my trouble – there are two mini-challenges in OWB for wearing full sets of Dr Klein's and Dr Mobius' clothes.

The glove is a punching weapon with a fairly nice on-crit effect.

102 is next up. There's not much here, actually.

A huge pile of mentats...

And this. Next!

No prizes for guessing who 103 belongs to either. There's another upgrade for the book chute slightly off screen to the left here on one of the desk shelves.

And... whatever this is. (There's a knife stuck in it that decided to Gamebryo Physics its way off into the great beyond while I was getting this screenshot.)

Borous had a pretty solid mad scientist/serial killer sort of basement here. Nothing actually in it beyond random loot so let's leave.

This is like, the one important thing in the outside part of Higgs Village!

Since we have Wild Wasteland, we get to fight Stripe. Stripe is a tiny deathclaw who is actually one of the most dangerous critters in the game, being between the Deathclaw Alpha and Legendary Deathclaw in terms of power. His tiny size works against him though because it makes it so you can actually outrun him, but if he closes the gap he will pretty much murder someone who wasn't expecting him.

His AI is special too – he won't go near the fountain in the middle because he's a reference to the lead gremlin in Gremlins who dies in a fountain.

Anyway we're here for Gabe's dog bowl. We'll actually do something with this later.

Next up is 108. I say "no prizes" for guessing some of them, but really all of them because it's pretty obvious. We got lots of radios and stuff in various states of being torn apart.

We also have the Jukebox's personality tape...

And the opera singer file for the sonic emitter, which adds a dismemberment effect on crit.

Last is 104.

Grab the speech upgrade.

Grab a teddy while you're here; it'll help with something later.

Aaaand somebody got angry. :stare:

I'm done with Higgs Village for now so let's leave.

I take a walk along a pipe. This can help you avoid some of the critters, but watch out!

There's mines on 'em and they're kinda hard to spot because colors. I have light step on so haha gently caress you mines.

For reference, at this point we're about here in the Empty:

It's a tiny building with some cool stuff on the roof.

Elijah's LAER is the (semi) unique version. It shoots faster than a normal LAER, and takes the same upgrades which is rare for a special version, but has much lower item HP. Some lobotomites spawn on the ground below you when you pick it up. Careful if you choose to VATS them, you may find yourself running off the building and needing to climb back up if you left stuff up there.

There's also some ramblings.

And a LAER mod! For a normal LAER this makes three shots happen at lower damage resulting in a damage boost. Interestingly, Elijah's LAER handles it differently – it amounts to the same damage, but it's all in one beam – good for high-DT targets.

Not much inside the building.

(This lets the Sink auto-doc give you a haircut)

And a workbench recipe for yet another temporary skill book.

Moving a teensy bit north and edging along a big drop, we can see the location of the next thing I'm looking for.

A bit to my right is some piping I can use to break this fall into several steps and turn it survivable.

Well, if there weren't a mystery explosion. :confused:

We survive anyway and shove a stimpack into our arm to un-break it.

gently caress you and your mystery explosion, pipe. :argh:

Another area, another unique variant on an enemy. Patient Zero has basically nothing interesting going for him!

Except that this shot of his cranium flying away took like ten seconds, as happens with killcams sometimes.

This is what I'm here for!

Also there are various packs of seeds around the Big Empty. These are used with the other thing we just got.

I still love the various brains shouting at the player.

I arrive here after basically following the canyon along. It's pretty easy all things considered.

It's home to a Wild Wasteland encounter.

We found 0's Walking Eye!

Make that Walking Eyes.

And another Sink project! Not much here, otherwise. There's some random loot you can find if you feel like risking drowning/have the Rebreather from further on in the main quest (spoilers: there's a Rebreather item further on in the main quest).

FOR. BIDDEN.

And here we find the tunnel that Elijah crashed a train into.

I spent a little while running around trying to figure out how to get in before realizing you just walk straight up to the big grate. :downs:

Upon entering, the Courier is staring down the unique Turret variant.

There's a tape for the other light switch and uhhhh, not much else. AWAY.

Anywho, the next thing I'm looking for is actually in X-2. Oh no we might make Big Empty plot progress :ohdear:

Fortunately all I have to do is kill some Securitrons because it's right loving there.

We can see (roughly) where I need to go next.

It was pointing to the Securitron Deconstruction Plant.

Or, well, actually to a disc on a truck outside it. I go inside anyway because I screwed up there's a related thing inside.

An actual Big Empty-exclusive enemy!

And the unique variant who will just shoot tons of rockets at you and be annoying.

He's got an upgrade for Muggy on him so yay! To spare you a trip to a binary translator, his name is "One". Like I said, he shoots lots of rockets and can make you bounce. A lot.

But look! We have all the personality tapes.

Lazyport.

Back in the Sink, we have lots of things to install. Let's start with the Auto-Doc because it was the closest. Warning: I got lazy here and just slapped the screenshots on rather than transcribe all of that because a) it was killing me and b) I'm basically never gonna talk to these guys on-screen again.

I'm cutting his dialogue here becaus, uh, he doesn't have much. This is... less true of some of the other Sink inhabitants. The Auto-Doc can give us a haircut, restyle our face, heal us up, install certain implants we unlock by doing stuff, and has a one-time respec for your traits. Some people like to pick something helpful for starting the game, then swap it out for Wild Wasteland here.

Also he will be able to do things with our heart/brain/spine after we finish the DLC's plot. For now we install Implant C-13 and Y-7, for +10% damage vs cazadors and some bonus HP and/or AP from food. Even though I will never eat food for HP or AP.

...Meh.

Eradicate sedition?

So you make blank books? What's the point of that?

Can you do anything besides processing books?

What function do you serve?

What were the results?

I'm almost afraid to ask what your function is.

So you murder toasters?

I've got some toasters for you.

You know the world already burned in nuclear fire, right?

Yes. A couple centuries ago, in fact.

Can't keep a good toaster down. Also he can make a special variant of the Saturnite Fist that does fire damage.

Do you play music?

What's your purpose here?

You seem pretty laid-back for an engine of destruction.

Anyway he can reprogram sonic emitters with the effects we found. You can have a sonic emitter with every effect! (No I don't know why you would want to but you could if you did.)

I saw another light switch in the other room. Do you control that one too?

Sounds like there's some bad blood betwen you. Or, um, circuits.

Who are you?

Mugs? Why do you want mugs?

What do you do with the mugs?

You seem really obsessed with mugs.

Also I upgraded the lil fella.

What did you just say?

I command you to open your port and receive my seed!

Anyway yeah this is what we do with seeds.

I just came over to fill some of these empty bottles.

You seem kind of worried about dirt. What's wrong?

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

muggys voice actor real nails his dialog.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
I want to say Muggy is the best character, but the toaster exists.

I want to say the toaster is the best character, but the Biological Research Station exists.

I want to say the Biological Research Station is the best character, but Muggy exists.

It's a Mobius loop. :downsrim:

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

If there is any part of New Vegas that nails the voice acting more than any other, it's this DLC. They are just magnificent.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I love that toaster. I will always loved that toaster.

And Muggy

And the light switches

And... yeah this DLC was my favorite.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

ONE is such a dick in Jsawyer/Hardcore :argh:

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

I have one issue only with the Sink area and that's that you have to go through two loading screens to get back to it. Beyond that, a fantastic idea for a DLC stronghold: everything you need to craft everything, and FULL of entities that are funny and functional. The whole area transforms all your useless junk into very useful stuff. And Fallout New Vegas is LITTERED with junk. More calipers than Oblivion.

Major_JF
Oct 17, 2008
This place is the best for building/crafting/hand-loading/cooking everything and anything. I don't think there is a single better place in all of NV that is a better one stop shop. I think I almost spent more time in this dlc than in the main game.
If there weren't 30 odd ways to break the economy already, this, this would be the place to do so. If only it had more pieces of storage.

While playing these games I am one of those people who could find any weapon or armor that my character picked up. And I could tell you if I hadn't found it yet. Welcome to the lucky 38. This wardrobe is for heavy armor. That one is for light armor. You want a melee weapon? That chest over there is where you want to look. But this footlocker here this is the one you want for the gooood stuff. And so on and so forth. The sink doesn't let me do that :(

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!

Speedball posted:

I have one issue only with the Sink area and that's that you have to go through two loading screens to get back to it.
Yeah, but you can't fast travel to an interior, so fast travel to door>go through door is the fewest moves possible I think. It's way more convenient than the Lucky 38 anyway:

Fast travel > enter Strip gate > enter Lucky 38 > take elevator to high Roller suite which is just storage and I think a workbench, you can't even do all your crafting there, and when you're done storing things or whatever you have do go through a bunch of loading screens to get back outside :shepicide:

I got a new computer a few weeks ago and I was totally going to do a Let's Play of New Vegas because it's my favourite game. First I checked the forum on the off-chance someone was already doing one. Imagine my surprise to see not one but two current LPs going on. I'm reading this one from the start of the original thread and liking it a lot.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Major_JF posted:

This place is the best for building/crafting/hand-loading/cooking everything and anything. I don't think there is a single better place in all of NV that is a better one stop shop. I think I almost spent more time in this dlc than in the main game.
If there weren't 30 odd ways to break the economy already, this, this would be the place to do so. If only it had more pieces of storage.

While playing these games I am one of those people who could find any weapon or armor that my character picked up. And I could tell you if I hadn't found it yet. Welcome to the lucky 38. This wardrobe is for heavy armor. That one is for light armor. You want a melee weapon? That chest over there is where you want to look. But this footlocker here this is the one you want for the gooood stuff. And so on and so forth. The sink doesn't let me do that :(

As with everything else, there's a mod.

Meaty Ore
Dec 17, 2011

My God, it's full of cat pictures!

I never noticed before that the altered screen image for the berserk Securitrons was George Melies' Man in the Moon. I thought it was just a generic angry face or something. Also ONE is a complete rear end in a top hat regardless of difficulty; I can't wait to see the other complete rear end in a top hat enemy lurking around Big MT.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Meaty Ore posted:

I never noticed before that the altered screen image for the berserk Securitrons was George Melies' Man in the Moon. I thought it was just a generic angry face or something. Also ONE is a complete rear end in a top hat regardless of difficulty; I can't wait to see the other complete rear end in a top hat enemy lurking around Big MT.

You talking about the BIG rear end in a top hat enemy?

Meaty Ore
Dec 17, 2011

My God, it's full of cat pictures!

OAquinas posted:

You talking about the BIG rear end in a top hat enemy?

Yes. I momentarily forgot about (the late) Stripe.

Antistar01
Oct 20, 2013
The Sink does seem pretty good as a player home, but I play on PC, so I always use the Underground Hideout mod, which in fact seems to be the original inspiration for the Sink. It has way more features than the Sink - to a ridiculous degree, really - though not as much 'personality', you might say. Still, you can hear basically everything the devices in the Sink have to say when playing through OWB.

Which is good, because I have to agree that Muggy and the Toaster are among the funniest characters in FNV.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Okay, the Sink is starting to get absolutely ridiculous. Do the intelligent machines have conversations with each other or idle dialogue? Or do they just sit there waiting for you to interact with them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Glazius posted:

Okay, the Sink is starting to get absolutely ridiculous. Do the intelligent machines have conversations with each other or idle dialogue? Or do they just sit there waiting for you to interact with them?

They have boatloads of idle dialogue. Conversations I don't remember, but the machines definitely have interactions--the light switches being the most evident.

• Locked thread