Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

just lookin for some bad internet advice. Here is some. Any of ya`ll got bad internet (online talks) advice well, here is the place for you to post it without reconcussions

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061209080139AASYDHt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

log off idiot

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

roboshit posted:

log off idiot

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

I don't log off, I log out

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i usually just drink water after i drink a lot and i wake up nice and not hung over

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax
That's probably because you're an alcoholic.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
log on, tune in, drop out, SUCK DIK

KimJongUnstoppable
Sep 18, 2010

Juche Lyfe 4 Ever!
You can make a pretty excellent bathroom cleaner for half the price of the "name brand" ripoffs by combining equal parts ammonia and bleach. Give it a try, op! That's some solid internet advice.

vvvv Yo my bad, brah.

KimJongUnstoppable fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Mar 25, 2014

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
stop stealing my LIFE HACKS and posting them as internet advice. tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer