Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Sad times indeed. COASTAL IS MINE.

This dynasty will run forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'd like Cletus or DJ to take over Da U and put you down.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
I'm never getting coach XP in this dynasty as it is, so I would make the jump.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

I'm never getting coach XP in this dynasty as it is, so I would make the jump.

Except I bet your assistants mysteriously are...but anyone that wants to change to DA U is more than welcome.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

NCSU RIDE OR DIE

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Except I bet your assistants mysteriously are...but anyone that wants to change to DA U is more than welcome.
Yeah, but I like recruiting and going to a successful Miami would probably make up for the lack of recruiting bonuses.

BUT I decided I am going to stick it out at GT. I like having one team that has a much different offense than all my others from other dynasties. Recruiting also seems like it should go well this season.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
Gah that is tempting. I think I may take JB invitation. I'd have to do it tonight though.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.

COASTAL IS MINE.

I vote DJ stays where he is until UNC and Miami play. If that happens and Cap'n stays MIA I may have a chance.

Go ahead and move, I'd rather earn it if I can win it.

Slywalker13 fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Mar 30, 2014

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

Slywalker13 posted:

I vote DJ stays where he is until UNC and Miami play. If that happens and Cap'n stays MIA I may have a chance.

You have a chance anyways, I'm no JB. I've only beaten ZSB in unranked online. And I'll never beat Capn if he comes back. Hang in there!

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Slywalker13 posted:

Lollin, honestly I see it as a race between you and me now. With JB out of the way the Coastal is a thinner race and as long as the Capn is out of comission the Atlantic is anyones.

I can't change peoples coaching positions anyway so it would require a retirement and loss of those beautiful coach points.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

I can't change peoples coaching positions anyway so it would require a retirement and loss of those beautiful coach points.

Awh, man. drat, well that throws a wrench in my plan.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

der juicen posted:

Awh, man. drat, well that throws a wrench in my plan.

I think it might be possible during the coaching carousel, but we haven't tried. It only ever asks me to move you all to other jobs outside the ACC.

This year's game got a bunch of tools for the commish cut out of it which pissed me off.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office
The Golden Eagles upset the #15 Trojans 24-13. r2a

MAkev
Dec 15, 2003

Killed my sensei in a duel and I'll never say why.

Diodeous posted:

When do you want to play our game?

Hey sorry, I can do Wednesday after 6pm pacific, Friday anytime or maybe Saturday. Otherwise I'll be travelling for work starting Sunday for a week and a half so I'll be out for awhile.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

How is tomorrow (Wednesday) at 6:30pm PST/9:30pm EST?

MAkev
Dec 15, 2003

Diodeous posted:

How is tomorrow (Wednesday) at 6:30pm PST/9:30pm EST?

Sounds good to me

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Time Warner can't come out until Saturday but I could try and restart my modem & router before every game.

In other words I'm back I guess. Or at least until I lose all depth from lack of recruiting skills.

E: That is if I can actually not dc from a game.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

Time Warner can't come out until Saturday but I could try and restart my modem & router before every game.

In other words I'm back I guess. Or at least until I lose all depth from lack of recruiting skills.

E: That is if I can actually not dc from a game.

We can wait, no worries. I'm a patient man when it comes to this dynasty. It will plod along forever until they kill the servers so yeah.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Shoot me an invite. I don't see the league info in the OP.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

MAKev I'm jumping on now, will need a couple minutes to take care of some stuff for the SEC dynasty, but shoot me an invite when you're ready

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

FYI Texas and I tried to play our game for the B1G/Pac12 and we disconnected twice. Even after I restarted my modem/router due to the inability to connect for a session.

You guys might have to sim me if I'm holding up the league.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

GG MAkev. NCSU over USCe. You've got a solid team, but you really need to vary your playcalling because it got kind of predictable or it was oddly chosen, like using PA on 3rd and longs. If you had broken out the PA calls in the 1st quarter when your run game was still successful, you would've had me on my heels. Your running game was successful, but late in the first, early in the 2nd, I started realizing the plays you were calling and it got kind of easy to predict what the play was, but not always the direction. Mike Davis is a beast in the backfield, so you were absolutely right to lean on him, but if you sprinkle in PA earlier, drop some option and screen plays in, and give Shaq Roland some more space to get open (move him around, sub him into the slot, etc) you will be tough to stop because your defense got some good plays here and there, they just spent a lot of time on the field

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

ZSB, who's my first opponent? Perhaps I can survive a sim for Week 1.

Also, in case you missed it I need an invite.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

ZSB, who's my first opponent? Perhaps I can survive a sim for Week 1.

Also, in case you missed it I need an invite.

Last I saw you hadn't quit the ACC, but I can check when I get home tonight. My gut tells me week 1 was Toledo which you won handily. Week 2 you play #10 Florida so yeah you'll want to try and make that happen if not its at least out of conference and won't affect your chances at the ACC Title.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
He's definitely not showing in the list of teams on the website. I was just looking there to see who we were still waiting on and saw that all games were played, but then realized that Miami was missing on the list.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

He's definitely not showing in the list of teams on the website. I was just looking there to see who we were still waiting on and saw that all games were played, but then realized that Miami was missing on the list.

Then I will hit him with an invite tonight. LATER RECRUITING ADVANTAGES JB MUAHAHAHAH

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Let me join before you advance! When I rejoined the SEC dynasty I noticed that I still had my recruiting perks because the week hadn't advanced.

Maybe, just maybe...

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

lol, you take the L in the SEC, but you keep the perks. What a twisted world EA makes us inhabit

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Sorry JB I'll try and get you an invite tonight, didn't touch the 360 last night. Too many titans needed dropping on fools.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Miami is r2a. Time Warner still hasn't shown up but I still managed to complete the game after two attempts.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Week 3. Only user game is USCe vs Wake Forest. Sorry kevin, 3 user games to open the season the scheduler was rough on South Carolina.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Welp! My recruiting perks are gone so it looks like I'll let the CPU takeover my board from here.

MAkev
Dec 15, 2003

Week 3. Only user game is USCe vs Wake Forest. Sorry kevin, 3 user games to open the season the scheduler was rough on South Carolina.

I'm on autopilot since I'll be away from my 360 for the next week or so

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

MAkev posted:

I'm on autopilot since I'll be away from my 360 for the next week or so

Oh right forgot that.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Apr 6, 2014

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
drat, well, I knock it out unless you want me to wait.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

der juicen posted:

drat, well, I knock it out unless you want me to wait.

Knock it out.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Miami is r2a

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Piper looks like we have a game. Would you like to knock it out today? I'm off for the rest of the day today.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets

AfterFather posted:

Piper looks like we have a game. Would you like to knock it out today? I'm off for the rest of the day today.

Wanna play now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

My bad for forgetting to put your game in the post...

• Locked thread