Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mouser..
Apr 1, 2010

Just finished watching it in IMAX 3D. I wouldn't recommend spending the extra cash. It wasn't unwatchable because of shaky cam but it certainly wasn't enhanced in 3D from it. As for the movie, it's less ridiculous than Captain America:The First Avenger and wholly more satisfying. Still after the first hour I was constantly going back and forth saying "This movie is loving ludicrous" and "Man, this movie is awesome". All in all it truly is one of the better Marvel movies in recent years though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mouser..
Apr 1, 2010

hiddenriverninja posted:

I saw this last night and really enjoyed it. Probably my favorite of the Cinematic Universe films.

Spoilers just in case:

This probably has my favorite "civilian (I guess they technically aren't civilians) standing with the hero scene" with "Captain's orders." Also the Mexican Standoff that came after it.

That was one of the scenes that took me out of the movie for a second because the henchman makes such a big deal out of making this tech guy put in the override. Then after everyone is shooting at each other, the henchman just overrides it anyways.

I mean this is a minor nitpick and there were a ton of scenes that were not meant for the moviegoer to dwell too much on. I can still appreciate that it was a good comic book movie that isn't meant to be overly analyzed.

Mouser.. fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Apr 4, 2014

• Locked thread