Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

I was seriously disappointed with the first Captain America so I was reluctant to see this but my usual movie-going buddy insisted.

I have to say I enjoyed the hell out of this. Everything was just satisfying; the action, the characters, the conflict, etc. The corny comic book humor was even genuinely funny in certain spots as well. TWS is a great villain and feels like a believable threat to Captain America.

Really pleasantly pleased with how this turned out and looking forward to more Marvel stuff coming up.

Some obvious hardcore comic fans were audibly excited about the character reveal mid credits. I know who the characters are but I'm confused as to what role they're going to play in future films or why they're a big deal. Someone care to fill me in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

Not only did the whole beginning action scene feel a lot like MGS2 to me, the whole political motif reminded me a lot of the underlying themes present in the entire Metal Gear Solid series.

• Locked thread