Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

the only only thing we all killed was a decent hunk of our twenties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

genderstomper58 posted:

i have student debt :P

are you a poor

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Devian666 posted:

I'm sure I saw a 55 yo woman get an age waiver from the army in a news article. I guess I'm too old at 38 to join and not a citizen or resident.

Yup. You are doomed to live out the rest of your life lamenting the fact that you couldn't join one of the most retarded militaries on the planet.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i have a modest proposal

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

i'm gonna be taking 5k a year in loans starting fall cause gi bill + yellow ribbon doesn't cover everything :smith:

don't do it man use the money and flip used cars that's where the money is at

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Man I just had three months paid vacation and it got kind of lame after a while. Should just blow the 401k cash now while my body works and eat a bullet at retirement.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Whip Slagcheek posted:

What about n4i?? He has all of that stuff but is also gay

That just makes him slightly less privileged.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Applebees on Veteran's Day

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

genderstomper58 posted:

can you just identify as that and get in yet

we already have transniggers so why not

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Obama Africanus posted:

fear of the day when the power goes out.

The Sabbath?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gleep gloop posted:

Dude just don't pay it, by the time you're done with your enlistment it will have fallen off your credit report AND military pay is exempt from being garnished.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

You'll do 20 years for certain, don't worry about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If you can't pay a $60 bill per month, I would like to know how much cocaine you are snorting on a daily basis.

• Locked thread