Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
as if we needed a court to tell us that

http://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/jordan-women-hijab-563388

quote:

The court announced late last week that it agreed with one lawyer's statement - based on a fatwa - that says a woman who does not cover up or wear a hijab is considered a “slut” and shouldn't be allowed to testify in court.

I mean look at their Queen

you can tell she's a slut who can't be trusted to ever accurately describe which of her relatives almost beat her to death for speaking to a man in the street

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

why be a pony when you can be a princess?

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Did you know Jordan ruled the courts and he had no hair?

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
You can tell by what is visible of her cleavage that her titties sag.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ferid posted:

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Isn't Jordan supposed to be one of the more liberal muslim countries in the middle east?

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
i cant wait for the 2018 groundbreaking trial of al-Mamlakah al-Urdunīyah al-Hāshimīyah versus Pauly D that once and for all proves that popped collars are legally only worn by douchebags

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Ferid posted:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Men are so sexually frustrated

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the slut detective

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Ferid posted:

lol

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

ColoradoCleric posted:

Isn't Jordan supposed to be one of the more liberal muslim countries in the middle east?

it is, and this court decision proves it

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

what does barkley say about this

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Jordan is some sort of weird style of muslim and british style god save the queen monarchy that people actually like.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

Ferid posted:

holu poo poo

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Whiskey Sours posted:

it is, and this court decision proves it

well it's not like they executed anyone for not covering her hair - they just called her a mean word and said she is not worthy of testifying before a court. that's probably as close to equality as you'll ever get in islamic courts.

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
if a woman shaves all her hair can she go without the veil or is a perfectly smooth dome head also slutty

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Crewmine posted:

if a woman shaves all her hair can she go without the veil or is a perfectly smooth dome head also slutty

its haram for a woman to shave her head because it makes her look like a man and its forbidden

so if she shaves her head and fucks men she's probably a gay man so we should kill her just to make sure

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
although its permitted for a man to grow out his hair and he doesn't look like a woman

oh and like in afghanistan and pakistan its also permitted to make boys look like girls and gently caress them because its not gay or something apparently too

Hip Gelatinous Cube
May 30, 2001

what up

Ferid posted:

loving lol

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Svartvit posted:

holu poo poo
Hulu™ poo poo

e: sound like a hairy situation OP

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Twee as gently caress posted:

although its permitted for a man to grow out his hair and he doesn't look like a woman

oh and like in afghanistan and pakistan its also permitted to make boys look like girls and gently caress them because its not gay or something apparently too

I swear there's something about goat loving being acceptable

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Whorelord posted:

goats have so much exposed hair that they're like, the super-sluts of nature, according to this logic

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Whorelord posted:

i wouldnt be surprised

i mean after all saudi arabia has the most open and active gay scene in the region lol

i mean you got to love wahhabis being so paranoid about men and women mingling that they've created a situation where most people will gently caress someone of their own genders prison-style because they have no other outlets

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i mean you got to love wahhabis being so paranoid about men and women mingling that they've created a situation where most people will gently caress someone of their own genders prison-style because they have no other outlets
I heard that there are very few real wahhabis to be found. It's just normal American horseradish ground with mustard, or something. :eng101:

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
if she didn't want to get raped, she wouldn't have dressed like that

practically beeehgging for it

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

i wouldnt be surprised

i mean after all saudi arabia has the most open and active gay scene in the region lol

my secular Turkish lecturer for middle eastern politics ranting about how retarded Wahhabis are has been the highlight of my university career

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

if she didn't want to get raped, she wouldn't have dressed like that

practically beeehgging for it
holy poo poo I think I just found the explanation for brony cloppers

e: and furries

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
fart

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
backwards muslims as usual 20 years behind the west that has long realized that all women are sluts

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
surprised to learn that threads made by people on ignore still show up as normal, was confused for a moment why there was no OP lol

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
If the Prophet (PBUH) was wrong how come the religion still exists and it's growing ?! If women didn't like that they would do

something about it. No one takes that kind of abuse for over 1000 years without rebelling or something.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

First Bass posted:

surprised to learn that threads made by people on ignore still show up as normal, was confused for a moment why there was no OP lol

awesome, first page and we already got people bragging about having tweeasfuck on ignore. super

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

a creepy colon posted:

awesome, first page and we already got people bragging about having tweeasfuck on ignore. super

But you see its very important that everyone knows my taste in posters and uses it as a reference upon which to form their own opinions on posters

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Ferid posted:

:thurman:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Man they should just jack off already Christmuhammad

Remember when you were a teen and all you needed was a nice, 256x150 pixel image?

Imagine all you need is a peek at that flowing hai---ughhhhh

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Do Jordan's judges wear gray wigs, probably not but it would be hilarious if they do

"Get out of my courtroom, slut!" *twirls gray curls daintily, kicks feet up on the bench*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
So I assume everyone is calling for a BDS campaign against Jordan, right?

• Locked thread