Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

ColoradoCleric posted:

Isn't Jordan supposed to be one of the more liberal muslim countries in the middle east?

It is indeed a liberal Islamic country. I saw a lot of sluts women walking around without hijabs when I stayed in Amman. Also Jordan is building a Star Trek theme park, so if Aatrek ever becomes a fugitive, we'll know Al Qaeda will offer him sanctuary in Jordan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Twee as gently caress posted:

well you say it's liberal but you also said that women have more rights in islam than anywhere else sooooooo

Meaning there are liberal and conservative interpretations of vague holy texts.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Twee as gently caress posted:

anyone remember when like nearly 20 girls burned to death and like 50 others were injured because the firefighters arrived at their dorm and they were trying to get out but since they weren't dressed modestly enough they actually locked them in the building on fire?

Yes. You forgot to mentioned this was in Saudi Arabia, which is of course expected. What you also did not mentioned is that this is usually only in Saudi Arabia, the Gulf Arabia pennisula, not in Palestine, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt or any other Islamic countries.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Agrajag posted:

Hahaha Hingehead you motherfucking human being.

I never said Saudi Arabia practices women's equality. Learn to read, human being.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Miltank posted:

Aren't you the guy who thinks that Islam is modern because one of your three wives is free to suck your dick if you make her¿

No.

• Locked thread