Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

I'm glad to see that the protagonist received martial art training from Chris 'boulder-punch' Redfield. That's undoubtadly going to make this game easier.

Also, 'you're not a superhero'? Keep that dialogue in mind as the game progresses. This guy is gonna do stuff that Spider Man would find impossibly hard to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Looks like Gregory really didn't like Burger Kings advertisements.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

You liar, Geop! Rowan Atkinson IS in Hot Shots Part Deux - I know becasue it was an answer on a stupid T.V. quiz show.

Edit - as for the Immolator... I reckon it's a portable barbecue that Ray just loving heaves at people

Samovar fucked around with this message at 11:19 on May 12, 2014

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Geop posted:

I almost completely blanked on him being in it! I think I'm starting to vaguely remember stuff, but oh man. It has been longer than I thought! :(

If memory serves he couldn't walk out of the prison becasue they tied his shoelaces together... and he died by falling off a cliff after trying to get a photo of the two good guys at the end and accidently jumped off... I think. It's been years since I last saw it too.

Samovar fucked around with this message at 17:39 on May 12, 2014

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Jesus Christ, what precisely has Ray done to piss off God? First a volcanic eruption, then an earthquake, then a firestorm, THEN a tsunami, THEN a second volcano and NOW a hurricane? I get the feeling the president should be negotiating with him as the terrorist bad guy in this game.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Niggurath posted:

Hey, I'm glad you reminded me of that because I did make a short bonus video to show why the shooting ranges are dull to show off (though this one is the best way to grind out gun points...which I may or may not have done): Gatling Gun Happy Fun Times Shooting Range Blowout!

What's the choice of music there? It makes the whole gunning down everything like a madman strangely calming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I liked the elevator radio scene, where Ray is apparently communicating through a radio with sheer mental effort only.

• Locked thread