Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Oh man, the moment I saw that burger, I knew the thread would not disappoint, and it hasn't.

:allears:

That thing is MAGNIFICENT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

grancheater posted:

Finally I've been sitting on these for like 5 hours

SODAS

FRUITS

BURGS REDUX

The giant food is the best part of this game. Also, the "slap face, get pumped" action.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

PsycArtist posted:

I'm starting to think that Ray is actually a superhero, considering the sheer amount of fire and explosions he's survived at this point. Maybe that's why he needs to eat so much.

I also found that concept art y'all mentioned.

It even has a tribal tattoo.

My sides.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Add me to the list of people who didn't realize that the firenado thing was a real thing.

Goddamn that's horrifying. Nature, stop finding new and incredible ways to make me absolutely terrified of what you can do!

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I can't get over how that dude pronounce the word "tsunami" every time. :allears:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
If this is the Pacific Ocean up in the Washington and Oregon coast, then yes, the water is very, very cold.

But it isn't, so it's wherever WhyWouldYouEverLiveHere, USA is. Where all potential disasters are going to happen, possibly all at once.

Still waiting for that coastal hurricane followed by a midwestern tornado, and possibly meteorites striking the city. Simultaneously. :allears:

Also, that man is the worst goddamn pilot, I mean really. JUST FLY UP.

He must have been part of the special part of the Special Forces :downs:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Niggurath posted:

Then prepare to be disappointed:

Yup, it's a completely different model, the name means no sense, it's annoying to unlock, and in the end it's not that good of a gun. Thankfully the other boss weapons are marginally better than this one....marginally.
Somehow, I knew it would end in disappointment. :smith:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Tin Tim posted:

In a game as silly as this, you'd expect a gun named like that would shoot sue-nah-mes :smith:
Nah, you need to play the Metal Gear Solid games to get those guns.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Panzer Skank posted:

What even is this game did I dream it

Proof that the dog is a better hero than Ray.

Unless the dog is also hungry. That's a lot of blood, so that lady might be dead.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Clearly, the Immolator is actually a very fancy water gun.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Neruz posted:

Pyroclastic Bears are one of the most common causes of volcano-related deaths.
Now I have this mental image of Yogi Bear and Boo-Boo as lava beasts and I really, really wish I could draw.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Demonbait posted:

Next boss spoilers, he's after Ray's picnic basket full of crackers.

Niggurath posted:

Please, never come in bears....
Goons never fail to surprise me :allears:

This is beautiful.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Samovar posted:

Jesus Christ, what precisely has Ray done to piss off God? First a volcanic eruption, then an earthquake, then a firestorm, THEN a tsunami, THEN a second volcano and NOW a hurricane? I get the feeling the president should be negotiating with him as the terrorist bad guy in this game.
It's a combination of the facial hair, his hairstyle, and the tribal tattoo.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

coleman francis posted:

HD can stick a jpeg up its butt, it looks fine.
Seconding this sentiment. It looks and sounds just fine.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
There's only one way to explain my feelings about Ray at this point.

:magical:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Niggurath posted:

Hey look, we've finally gotten into new territory! And it's brimming with debris and innuendo and lasers. It's all pretty exciting and I know absolutely no one has been waiting to see it.
Quoting so people can see it, since it was the last post of the previous page.

I continue to enjoy the dynamics between Geop and Niggurath's puns and Panzer's constant threats to disconnect the call.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Niggurath posted:

I'm so very sorry everyone...

InspectorCarbonara posted:

After hearing this I had to make a video to go with it, enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnf1C7gjlk0
This is why I love LPs on this forum. Things like this just... happen.

:allears:

• Locked thread