Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I.N.R.I
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

ADBOT LOVES YOU

Classicist

yobber's lament

thats a swag

TiMBuS

LOL WUT?

why would i eat frozen dinenrs when i have a 24hr mcdonalds in driving distance, which i can visit any time late at night because my car is unregistered

TiMBuS

LOL WUT?

UPDATE: so instead of illegially driving my car tonight, to reverse up to the last windo at mcdonalds and ask for 'the usual' (a double quarter pounder + oreo mcflurry), i thought i would save a bit of money and make something from my cupboard!! instead of some unhealthy frozen dinner crap.

step 0 get rice
step 1 boil some rice
step 2 serve

i have added some butter for taste. well, it was my roommates butter actually. he wont notice though probably.
i recommend eating it in cold silence while staring at IRC. also close your door so your roommates wont be immature about your meal. plain tap water goes well with this, but feel free to have some sugarary drink instead.

very good. 4 out of 5 starrs. and the moeny i saved can go toward these overdue bills, or maybe something on my steam wishlist!

stay chill, 'yob

I.N.R.I
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

TiMBuS posted:

UPDATE: so instead of illegially driving my car tonight, to reverse up to the last windo at mcdonalds and ask for 'the usual' (a double quarter pounder + oreo mcflurry), i thought i would save a bit of money and make something from my cupboard!! instead of some unhealthy frozen dinner crap.

step 0 get rice
step 1 boil some rice
step 2 serve

i have added some butter for taste. well, it was my roommates butter actually. he wont notice though probably.
i recommend eating it in cold silence while staring at IRC. also close your door so your roommates wont be immature about your meal. plain tap water goes well with this, but feel free to have some sugarary drink instead.

very good. 4 out of 5 starrs. and the moeny i saved can go toward these overdue bills, or maybe something on my steam wishlist!

stay chill, 'yob

Lmfao

butplug accident

TiMBuS posted:

step 0 get rice
step 1 boil some rice
step 2 serve

stay chill, 'yob

hahaha

Cych

TiMBuS posted:

step 0 get rice
step 1 boil some rice
step 2 serve

stay chill, 'yob

TiMBuS

LOL WUT?

i appreciate that you like my dinner life hack guys, but you should also post your own cheap/easy eats too, before i go to bed (feelin abit woozy for some reason)

Mighty Stalker

Lifehack: You can just use a Mc Donalds as a grocery store. Just buy a bunch of cheap burgs and poo poo, eat what you can and toss the rest of the burgs in your fridge. Whenever you get hungry again just grab a burg outta that bag you don't even have to heat it up. Cooking is bullshit.

Jett

TiMBuS posted:

step 0 get rice
step 1 boil some rice
step 2 serve

stay chill, 'yob

repost this in gws

don't

Cych

Mighty Stalker posted:

Lifehack: You can just use a Mc Donalds as a grocery store. Just buy a bunch of cheap burgs and poo poo, eat what you can and toss the rest of the burgs in your fridge. Whenever you get hungry again just grab a burg outta that bag you don't even have to heat it up. Cooking is bullshit.
not a good lifehack when you consider that mcdonalds doesnt accept ebt

vapoursquid

no mods no masters

not a good lifehack considering you'd be eating mcdonalds all the time

Mighty Stalker

Cych posted:

not a good lifehack when you consider that mcdonalds doesnt accept ebt

lmao if you got an ebt card and don't immediately trade it in for some weed.

ThePinion

Mighty Stalker posted:

lmao if you got an ebt card and don't immediately trade it in for some weed.

hi i'm the guy trading weed for ebt

TiMBuS

LOL WUT?

Mighty Stalker posted:

hm, seems like a good tip, lets see what the judges thingk *turns aroiund to his three cats, makes them nod by waving a piece of cold meat patty up and down* -- looks like Its a 'win'

Mighty Stalker

vapoursquid posted:

not a good lifehack considering you'd be eating mcdonalds all the time

it doesn't have to be Mc Donalds all the time you can get some Wendys, or Burger King in there to mix things up. The point is cooking is a scam.

Ape Fist

Ask me about how to be cool and just take it easy, I guess.

TiMBuS posted:

step 0 get rice
step 1 boil some rice
step 2 serve

stay chill, 'yob

i really feel bad for you

Jedrick

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.

your rice looks gross *slurps mr. noods*

Big Anime Fan Here

by The Anime Hater

when i lived in nashville a dude would trade you 2 dollars of food stamps for 1 dollar he could buy meth with and it was basically 50% off of groceries very sick

drilldo squirt

TiMBuS posted:

step 0 get rice
step 1 boil some rice
step 2 serve

stay chill, 'yob

ADBOT LOVES YOU

TiMBuS

LOL WUT?

Jett posted:

repost this in gws

don't

Done.