Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
If you tried this game at launch and found it tepid: Play this loving game.

If you have never played this game before: Play this loving game.

It is the secret best ARPG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
Gambit can be played super mobile, jumping and cartwheeling into/out of danger whilst raining down explosive pain. Right up there with Mr. Parker in the fun-to-watch category.

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster

Gropiemon posted:

So what are these Easter egg things and what do I do with them?

Shove them up you butthole.

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster

Unlucky7 posted:

Which should I buy, Hawkguy (Which, judging from the OP, does not suck anymore?) or Taskmaster? I would have gone for Luke Cage, but I saw my bank was getting full (Or in need of compressing mats) and I want to spend that second half of that 10 bux on a extra tab.

EDIT: Also, got Daredevil from the random hero roll (Not bad!) and a Cable costume from the random costume roll (Don't have him)

I've begun playing Hawkeye since I ended up getting a nice costume for him, but... Just play Taskmaster. He has some of Hawkeye's best moves, Cap's best moves and some useful utility lent from Spidey. He's an awesome grab bag.

Unless you're just a Hawkeye fan, in which case he should serve admirably!

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster

twistedmentat posted:

So I just discovered I was double charged for the Team Up Mega Pack. I was wondering why my visa was $50 more than it should be, as I pay off anything I buy on it now.

I'm submitting a ticket, but what are the chances of getting a refund?

Somewhere around 99%, Gaz have great (if not always timely) customer service.

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
I lost all interest in Emma when they took away her ability to MC Doop.

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster

Nostratic posted:

Started playing this over the weekend and now I'm having hero remorse. I picked Hawkeye instead of a melee type like I usually do. He's fine, very easy to play, but I'm craving Dr. Strange now. How long does it take to get the splinters together to buy my next hero? I've got about 120 right now.

You'll get a fat rear end bag of 100 splinters when you beat the storyline for the first time. Chance for splinter drop gradually ramps up to 100% over 8 minutes, so 8 minutes at worst times 600 splinters for Strange...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster

PoultryHammock posted:

Previously, your damage was being scaled down while in a group (as well as enemy Health getting scaled up). Its why the really well geared typically solo cosmics instead of getting a party going. It was a really stupid design, and punished group play (the thing they keep trying to emphasize).

I guess that was supposed to be their answer to "I have a new ally, but my enemies gain strength as well."

• Locked thread