Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

I have terrible game ADD, which is to say I have a hard time playing one game for any serious length of time because they don't hold my interest long enough. However, Marvel Heroes is the only game I consistently return to. It's just great. Sure, Diablo 3 is pretty good now but the movement just feels so slow and the mobs of monsters seem too small. If you like ARPGs but felt Diablo 3 was lacking in some way, then Marvel Heroes is the game for you.

Wassup add buddy. Slightly off topic question, did you play the pc or console version of diablo? More loot kept the game interesting longer, but i'm not sure if i could play it again after playing marvel heroes.

edit: What are the blessings you should get on nightcrawler?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

rantmo posted:

I have an Odin on mine (the only Blessing I have used thus far in 200+ hours, so take it for what it's worth) and it did a ton to help with my Spirit needs since I'm without a PSS.

I've got a pss though. I hope my spirit needs will be fixed once i beg/steal an uru and put lunar eclipse on it. (currently i've got bonebreaker).

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Eiffel On You posted:

New goons, please message me in game (name is ICR). You will be my Padawan and I will teach you how to win.

1) message me
2) make your character small
3) have fun. This game is a blast and the real successor to Satan 2.

I thought i was your only padawan, i mean that was never explicitly stated but i still feel betrayed.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Whats gambit's ranged build look like now that stack the deck is apparently gone? (I never played gambit before his rework).

• Locked thread