Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

canada jezus posted:

edit: What are the blessings you should get on nightcrawler?

I have an Odin on mine (the only Blessing I have used thus far in 200+ hours, so take it for what it's worth) and it did a ton to help with my Spirit needs since I'm without a PSS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Well I had better random hero luck than I'd expected; my freebie hero was a DD token (don't have his Ult unlocked yet), I bought Hawkeye using some spare Gs and got Ghost Rider free and then I bought what will probably be my last random hero box and got Emma. No more pushing my luck, I'll have to save splinters to buy heroes from here on out. I also managed to get a PSS drop halfway through level 54 on Nightcrawler, so that was damned good luck too.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

Yes, but Gaz said they're working on tech that hides them when you don't have points in a sword skill.

(You should have points in a sword skill though.)

Nightcrawler starts with a point in Sabre Swipe so you can't not have a point in a sword skill. I still wish he didn't have them showing.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Dammit, why must I be stuck at work and have rehearsal all night on Taskmaster day?! I think I'm going to have to drop cash money on him.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

twistedmentat posted:

My problem is how will he address as Pumpkin? Wanda?

Literally every character.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

VIOLENTERECTION posted:

I want to see an xdef video of 5 spider-mans all with spider-man team-ups and spider-ham pets.

Maximum Spider.

DIY Clone Saga!

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Leper Residue posted:

So basically Ms Marvel is going to be even more baller? Sounds cool to me.

poo poo, my Nightcrawler is sitting on Cosmic ranked Fighting, that's going to be fun to see in play. Ms. M is going to be grotesque though.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

All my bindings are default other than Medkit which is bound to the mouse thumb button.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Lemon Curdistan posted:

I'd hope Shadowcat makes it in as a playable character before she makes it in as a team-up. Also, Jubilee.

If I don't get Lockheed as a team-up, I will cancel my subscription.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Got a Nightcrawler Ult token and the Colossus Outback costume for my freebies, so I caved and bought Colossus (I'd been wanting him anyway) and got Thing. So a mixed bag on that. The 18 free Cube Shards were alright though.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Toshimo posted:

Longshot is canonically not a mutant and has no place in the X-Men. :colbert:

Professor X tried to recruit Spider-Man, therefore the X-Men are whatever Charley wants them to be.

Aphrodite posted:

I'm not sure you can come up with ~10 attacks for Kitty Pride.

She'd have an entire demon ninja tree, plenty of attacks there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

theironjef posted:

Phasing / Whining about Colossus / Hey Lockheed!

Lockheed is the best option for a team up in the entire Marvel canon and the fact that he is not available is the worst thing ever.

• Locked thread