Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

so I was cruising the aisles for some cheap, but decent, vodka because my im out of stock at the house

I usually rely on titos for this. Titos is pretty good for the price

But this BITCH* sold me on the idea that "the lone star vodka" was WAY better, and the same price

oh ok, im down to try something new - SURE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OVr3EfB_z8

had my first sip

NO
NO NO NO NO NO

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

almost as bad as aristocrat, and that poo poo was so bad they stopped making it

DISCUSS

*it was a man you loving sexist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

just be glad that youre alive and live a life of such privilege that you can be mad that you got a slightly shittier vodka than the one you usually get

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

if you live in Texas and don't know Tito's is the best then consider this your lesson, bitch

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

came to thread expecting a tale of receiving hot anal sex

v disappointed

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

I bet somebody could talk you into drinking Lone Star beer

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Prince Harry's in Vegas AGAIN?

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

gnarlyhotep posted:

I bet somebody could talk you into drinking Lone Star beer

rust cohle likes it

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

roboshit posted:

rust cohle likes it

why do you think his name is rusty colon

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

roboshit posted:

just be glad that youre alive and live a life of such privilege that you can be mad that you got a slightly shittier vodka than the one you usually get

but if im mad how can I be glad

catch 22 idiot

im pretty annoyed because a 1.75 lasts us a while, and so this is going to be a while of poo poo

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

One martini is all right. Two are too many, and three are not enough.

Just butt chug it like its 2012.

mookface
Jun 7, 2009

I was visited by a giant last night. Twice.

Sophisticated men drink piss beer. Microbrews are for the fags

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

mookface posted:

what is this double speak

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Just butt chug it like its 2012.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt7b0OSh02Y#t=1s

JustTerrible
Apr 30, 2008

Expected this thread to be about you getting hosed by a hobo wearing a burger king crown

(and i'm a fag and fuckin proud of it then)

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

mookface posted:

good thing I'm gay as hell

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

JerryLee posted:

came to thread expecting a tale of receiving hot anal sex

v disappointed

Same & hoped the "royally" was a bit of a play on words & it was a minor member of the royal family or one of you was dressed as a king.

TheJoker138
Jan 1, 2008

The Clown Prince
of Crime

Ignoarints posted:

but if im mad how can I be glad

catch 22 idiot

im pretty annoyed because a 1.75 lasts us a while, and so this is going to be a while of poo poo

Drink it all at once and die of alcohol poisoning so we don't have to hear how mad you are about your poor life choices anymore.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

TheJoker138 posted:

Drink it all at once and die of alcohol poisoning so we don't have to hear how mad you are about your poor life choices anymore.

Hey, some pretty great advice ITT, see OP there's your silver lining!

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

yeah titos is supposed to be good texan vodka

Deadeye Dick
Mar 28, 2005

I'll have to cry myself to sleep tonight after such a sad story

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Same & hoped the "royally" was a bit of a play on words & it was a minor member of the royal family or one of you was dressed as a king.
yah. terribkle thread

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Excuse the rampant bans, I've been cucked.

With such a misleading and baiting thread title, I think the OP is obligated to go out and get royally hosed up the rear end.

Slipknot Hoagie
Jan 5, 2004

I also went liquor shopping and I used coupons like a frugal alcoholic. 2 1.75liter handles for like 30 bucks.

Slipknot Hoagie
Jan 5, 2004

Please don't post drunk in GBS.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

don't worry he's heading out once he finishes it

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...1#post427587454

follow the Ignoraints saga in real time, here on GBS

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Tell us we will die like dogs.

you probably would have been better off grabbing literally any other texas vodka

also lol you bought a half gallon of some poo poo you never tried before

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

redshirt posted:

With such a misleading and baiting thread title, I think the OP is obligated to go out and get royally hosed up the rear end.

prince harry is probably stateside and down for anything if hes drunk enough

bonus round: get the paparazzi invovled and bank mad dosh from the sale of scandalous pictures

mookface
Jun 7, 2009

I was visited by a giant last night. Twice.

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

I also went liquor shopping and I used coupons like a frugal alcoholic. 2 1.75liter handles for like 30 bucks.

Holy poo poo where do you live

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Please don't post drunk in GBS.

I literally had one sip jackass

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Hey OP, due to popular demand I've opened a Kickstarter for you to get literally hosed up the rear end. I haven't worked out what all the backer rewards are yet but it will be somewhat like anyone who donates $5 gets a key to see a livestream of the OP getting literally hosed up the rear end, donate $15 to get a digital download & tote bag, donate $20 get all the lower tier rewards plus a ringtone download of the OP getting literally hosed up the rear end, etc. I'm tossing around having a tier where if you donate X amount of money you get to literally gently caress the OP up the rear end but this is all pre-Alpha planning.

Ideally you'd be getting hosed up the rear end by a member of royalty but I don't want to get everyone's hopes up but fingers crossed!

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Hey OP, due to popular demand I've opened a Kickstarter for you to get literally hosed up the rear end. I haven't worked out what all the backer rewards are yet but it will be somewhat like anyone who donates $5 gets a key to see a livestream of the OP getting literally hosed up the rear end, donate $15 to get a digital download & tote bag, donate $20 get all the lower tier rewards plus a ringtone download of the OP getting literally hosed up the rear end, etc. I'm tossing around having a tier where if you donate X amount of money you get to literally gently caress the OP up the rear end but this is all pre-Alpha planning.

Ideally you'd be getting hosed up the rear end by a member of royalty but I don't want to get everyone's hopes up but fingers crossed!

I would endorse this so

TheJoker138
Jan 1, 2008

The Clown Prince
of Crime

Ignoarints posted:

I literally had one sip jackass

And a loving lightweight on top of the incompetence in liquor purchasing.

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked

redshirt posted:

can we make this a mod challenge?

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

TheJoker138 posted:

And a loving lightweight on top of the incompetence in liquor purchasing.

you say this like a bad thing

Chump Farts
May 8, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

local liquor store clerk turned me on to tito's, that dude owns

quakster
Jul 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!

beverages, like everything, are an acquired taste. the chances are that both types of vodka taste like stale horse piss and you just happen to have a higher tolerance for one brand of toilet cleaner over the other

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Ignoarints posted:

so I was cruising the aisles for some cheap, but decent, vodka because my im out of stock at the house

I usually rely on titos for this. Titos is pretty good for the price
Where the hell do you live, OP? Titos is like $35 for 1.75L here. That's not what I would consider "good for the price" when everything on the middle shelf tastes exactly the same for $18.

FanofPortals
Sep 22, 2006

BILL FILLMAFF'S GREATEST DISAPPOINTMENT

I am sorry you did not get the proper Vodka Experience™

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

I only drink Crystal Head Vodka. It's p. metal & everyone's impressed by my taste in beverages & how edgy I am. No royal rear end fuckings for me, no siree.

Oh hey OP, you could put a crown on the bottle & shove it up your rear end. Makes you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

petition for mod challenge where op has to get hosed in rear end using vodka as lube

«2 »