Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeikier
Jan 26, 2010

"This woman...she's killed before, and not just once..."

The song that plays when you enter Steamwood is one of my favorite tracks in the game. Plus I like Topo's variation of Ed and Ben's theme that plays right after that.

Also maybe it's just me but this Chapter feel like it takes a turn for the disturbing with the main threat du jour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Oh no! How will Musashi ever break the Bincho Field? He can't possibly do the same drat thing he did all game to break Bincho Fields.

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

That... didn't even make sense.

Glazius posted:

Oh no! How will Musashi ever break the Bincho Field? He can't possibly do the same drat thing he did all game to break Bincho Fields.

But he's inside, it's impossible!!! :aaa:

Zannosuke
Sep 10, 2010
Guys. I'm not dead right now. But I am internet-less. I'll figure out a way to post the next episode soon.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Glad to hear you're still well. Take all the time you need.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.
Oh, thank goodness! I really want to see the rest of this game. It's so gosh-darn charming!

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Speaking of LPs, is Ape Escape finished and ready to be archived? When I checked the Let's Play Master List, it said that AE was still ongoing.

Zannosuke
Sep 10, 2010

Chimera-gui posted:

Speaking of LPs, is Ape Escape finished and ready to be archived? When I checked the Let's Play Master List, it said that AE was still ongoing.

I still have one more episode to post there, but posting it will be a challenge since it involves reinstalling a program I stopped using because it sucked. I'll see about getting it done.

ippon
Nov 16, 2012
Your vlp of this is great, and starting to miss it. Hope you were able to get your internet straightened out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I started watching this LP the other day and I think it's a cute and charming game. I hope to see more.

• Locked thread