Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crigit
Sep 6, 2011

I'll show you my naval if you show me yours.
Let's get naut'y.
No need to wait to find a physical copy of The Book of Five Rings, there's an English translation here. The version I originally read had all kinds of translator's footnotes and comments, but I can't find that one so you get the one linked from wikipedia. For all the hype that the concept of the void gets, it only takes up the final half dozen paragraphs of the book. It's basically an admonition to keep an open mind about things and not get too obsessive dressed up in Buddhist trapery. The whole book is actually quite short, should only take a couple hours to read at most. I recommend it if you are a huge nerd and have some free time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread