Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Those eyes! That hair! You're like a movie star! I must take your picture!
Just caught up.

I loved loved LOVED this game when I was in college! It makes me wanna go out to a pawn shop and grab a copy.
And I hate hate HATED that little brat.

Have some fan art about it.

Puh-leeeez tell me you plan on showing all the action figures out of their package. I was a geek about playing with the action figures in the game, imagining playing with them in real life and wondering what girl's were like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

When I was playing this game, oh so many years ago, I got this strange routine where I would go into town as soon as the bar opened and eat terrible food.

Then the Vambees came and I was genuinely angry at them.

Here's some fan art.

Can't wait until I can draw my all time favorite character, but they haven't shown her, yet.

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

I donno. I thought they handled the platforming a little better than most 3D games at the time. They thought ahead enough to adjust the camera to a side-view, making jumping a little easier than if they kept a top down or worse, isometric....ish.

Maybe I was just used to it, but I can't remember any trouble with the jumping puzzles, even later in the game.

• Locked thread