Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office

cletus42o posted:

Hey Texas, when can you play?

Im on now, sorry short notice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Im on now, sorry short notice.
Hey sorry, wish I could have played tonight but I'd already been playing for a while before you got on.

Since you'll be away this weekend, Monday? I could possibly wake up early if you were in the mood for an early morning game tomorrow too.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

cletus42o posted:

Hey sorry, wish I could have played tonight but I'd already been playing for a while before you got on.

Since you'll be away this weekend, Monday? I could possibly wake up early if you were in the mood for an early morning game tomorrow too.

Yeah itll have to be monday, i get up super early for work.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Dio, I'll be at Moto GP all tomorrow so maybe tomorrow evening. If not I can set aside some time Monday night. Or whatever later in the week been busy for me lately.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Monday night works for me if you want.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

Monday night works for me if you want.

Let's book it for 9 EST if that's cool with you.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Sounds great see you then

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Yeah itll have to be monday, i get up super early for work.
What times work for you tomorrow night? Sometime around 7pm Eastern would be best for me.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

cletus42o posted:

What times work for you tomorrow night? Sometime around 7pm Eastern would be best for me.

I'll be on like 8-11pm

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

I'll be on like 8-11pm
I'll be on at 8.

I might have to pause during the game for a minute or two, got a FreshDirect delivery window of 6-8pm and sometimes they show up a little late.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Z, I'll be on by 910 at the latest, just started eating dinner

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

Z, I'll be on by 910 at the latest, just started eating dinner

lol came here to post the same.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

My remote or my system was hosed and I could not pause the whole game, thus why I had the delay of game penalty. I was frantically trying to plug in other controllers and pause so that I could change my view to wide screen. As I was unplugged one controller and switching to another my fat loving fingers hit the power button. Let's try again

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
#2 Miss St over #17 Auburn, 41-38.

Auburn started out quick with a 14-0 lead after a punt return TD, but Miss St found their rhythm and turned it into a shoot-out. Game winning field goal left 1 second on the clock.

My best passing game in the SEC dynasty. Prescott goes 11/12 for 223 yards and 1 TD. Robinson rushes for 165 yards and 3 TD and gets a 4th TD through the air. Even with those stats, it came down to the wire.

Good game Wreckus!

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

GG, Z. I couldn't find an offensive rhythm in the second half and you definitely did. Mizzou over UF 27-10. My defense was on the field way too much for me to win. I'll update this in a moment with the advance details

We have all CPU games this week. Can we advance before I leave on Friday afternoon?

UF vs UT
UK vs UNC
Miss St vs Iowa
UGA vs Ark
Mizzou vs MSU
Aub vs BC

Diodeous fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Apr 15, 2014

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I ended up playing some serious bend and don't break defense with 2 red zone 4th down stops, one coming on the 1 yard line. You had plenty of offense just didn't end up converting which I managed to do each time I got close. Offense was kinda meh, but it got the job done, so many sacks and broken tackles.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
:siren: First time ranked #1 in a goon dynasty!

Will get my game in this evening, I was going to knock it out this morning before work but I decided to quit out in the 1st quarter and get to work on time.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Justice will have its stay.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Infuriating last second loss to MSU makes me rage quit. I'll get it in, but won't be today. Def before Friday tho.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm going to advance this as soon as I finish playing my game. I'll double check once I have the dynasty pulled up, but unless there's someone we're waiting on, we are moving forward

We have advanced.

UF vs UK
UGA vs Oregon
Mizzou vs Vandy
Aub vs OU
Miss St vs LSU

AF, it's you and me this week. I'm thinking Monday or Tuesday night if that works for you.

Diodeous fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Apr 20, 2014

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
#1 Miss St over #2 LSU, 35-21

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Oh snap we advanced!

I'll knock my game out either tonight or tomorrow.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

#15 Auburn rolls over #16 Sooners 49-31 to improve to 3-1. If only I had a slight glimpse of a defense and could beat user teams, I may actually have a good thing here.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Diodeous posted:

I'm going to advance this as soon as I finish playing my game. I'll double check once I have the dynasty pulled up, but unless there's someone we're waiting on, we are moving forward

We have advanced.

UF vs UK
UGA vs Oregon
Mizzou vs Vandy
Aub vs OU
Miss St vs LSU

AF, it's you and me this week. I'm thinking Monday or Tuesday night if that works for you.

I'll be free after 10 PM Central during the week and free all weekend.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Miss St. It's taking you twice the carries to get 100 and 3 TDs more than I. Todd Gurley is truly unstoppable. Don't make me put up 700yds 10TDs per game.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

AfterFather posted:

I'll be free after 10 PM Central during the week and free all weekend.

Yeah, that's 11pm for me, so I can't really start a game that late most nights other than Wednesday or the weekend. Let me know

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

DGB does things enroute to a 56-21 whipping of vandy. Also many ints.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Georgia is r2a

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

AfterFather, let's try to set up a time to knock out both of our games this weekend. I don't have plans any night other than tonight and will be free almost all day Sat-Sun.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'm free all weekend as well. just name a time.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

How about something like 3pm EST on Saturday?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
That works for me.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm just going to be around doing yard work and bathing the dogs, so if you need to alter the time to start earlier or anything let me know.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
You want to try for around 2 PM ?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Sorry, I didn't see your response. I'm finishing a couple of chores and then I will hop on, so I should be on by 2:35pm EST or so.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

We advanced. UK over UF in a wild one. No user games this week, lets try to move quickly

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

GA r2a. Tennessee gave me trouble with the Air Raid.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Ok I am done. I cannot load up any dynasties without this drat game locking up. I either get Commissioner has Changed Settings or the game locking up when loading the tuner update/loading the dynasty. I cannot take this anymore.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'm gonna need to drop after this season so let's blaze through the following weeks since there's only 6 of us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

No surprise there...

• Locked thread