Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

I guess we also play our SEC game cletus. Maybe can do 2 games tomorrow or we can shoot for Wednesday evening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice

The Notorious ZSB posted:

I guess we also play our SEC game cletus. Maybe can do 2 games tomorrow or we can shoot for Wednesday evening.
Tonight will be fine for me to knock out at least one of them. Hopefully both but I don't want to push it with the wife since I have 3 user games this week and she only seems to notice when I get user games bunched up. :)

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

Tonight will be fine for me to knock out at least one of them. Hopefully both but I don't want to push it with the wife since I have 3 user games this week and she only seems to notice when I get user games bunched up. :)

Same sorta boat, trying not to alienate my gf with too many games in one night haha. Wednesday let's aim to get this game in prb close to the same time.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice

Same sorta boat, trying not to alienate my gf with too many games in one night haha. Wednesday let's aim to get this game in prb close to the same time.
Should be fine for me. I'll let you know if something comes up.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

Should be fine for me. I'll let you know if something comes up.

I'll be on in 10-15 and we can knock this SEC tilt out.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

I'll be on in 10-15 and we can knock this SEC tilt out.
Cool, I'm online now.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

My team is capable but I have not been. Tied 28-28 going into the 4th I finished the game like I started with INTs. Passing game never got going and well just wasn't my game. GG cletus MSU over Mizzou 38-28.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office
Good lord Manziel is a pain in the rear end. The #5 Tigers roll into College Station and take down the Aggies 52-34.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

My team is capable but I have not been. Tied 28-28 going into the 4th I finished the game like I started with INTs. Passing game never got going and well just wasn't my game. GG cletus MSU over Mizzou 38-28.
Good game - it was a little sloppy, but exciting the whole way. I was fiercely trying to keep the ball away from DGB and that paid off pretty well. Miss St is now I believe at a 12 win home game streak.

You stayed in it pretty much the entire game even with the INTs. Still can't get over that 98 yard rush!

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

Good game - it was a little sloppy, but exciting the whole way. I was fiercely trying to keep the ball away from DGB and that paid off pretty well. Miss St is now I believe at a 12 win home game streak.

You stayed in it pretty much the entire game even with the INTs. Still can't get over that 98 yard rush!

4-2-5 base alignment is just bad against stretch zone plays, if that saftey gets sealed and the WR holds the block its a big run every time. That's the second time I've had a 98 yd rush out of the same formation. Totally thought I was done after that INT only to have my hope reignited. 4 turnovers are just hard to overcome.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Someone take out Kentucky please.

Also, I can't wait to see what you're doing with these QBs, but whatever it is I plan on shutting them down.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

4-2-5 base alignment is just bad against stretch zone plays, if that saftey gets sealed and the WR holds the block its a big run every time. That's the second time I've had a 98 yd rush out of the same formation. Totally thought I was done after that INT only to have my hope reignited. 4 turnovers are just hard to overcome.
Yeah, I just wasn't expecting that and I was still shell-shocked from throwing that pick when I should have been able to put the game out of reach right there. I don't know what I was thinking calling a pass play there - I felt like I was relying too heavily on the run game even though that was the exact time when I shouldn't have worried about that.

John Brown posted:

Someone take out Kentucky please.
It's going to be THE GAME OF THE CENTURY next week, #1 vs #2.

drat, looks like I already have the West locked, unless Arky makes a return.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm about to remove arky here soon

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I had a drat fine showing against UK last year so maybe I can still manage to get to 10 wins in the regular season with a good game against AF. But I've basically eliminated myself from title contention with my losses already.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll advance this tomorrow morning, don't feel like booting up the xbox right now

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Alright AF, looks like it's time for our big game. When can you play?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

User Games:
Kentucky (AF) vs Miss St(Cletus)

CPU Games:
Auburn

Byes:
Florida
Georgia
Mizzou

Go Bulldogs!

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
What was the last we had heard from Kancho and mario? Are we not expecting them to make a return?

John Brown posted:

Go Bulldogs!
Thanks for the support!!!!

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Mario has continued posting in other threads and does not appear to have any intention of returning. Kancho has not returned the forums at all and appears to be knee deep in fatherhood

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

cletus42o posted:

Alright AF, looks like it's time for our big game. When can you play?

I'm free right now if you want to play.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
GG Kentucky

#2 Kentucky over #1 Miss St, 31-28.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwHNn8jhpRI

Man, I feel like I should have gotten this play reviewed! :)

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Someone BEAT KENTUCKY please!

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Motherfucking Kentucky will not go down. Is this a testament to the parity of the sec?

I'd like to advance tomorrow or Monday since we have very few games this week

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'm doing my best Steve Spurrier impression with my QB's this season. If confidence was a skill in this game neither of them would have any.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

There's one team Kentucky would fall to :colbert:

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yeah, but Kancho disappeared so that's not happening

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

John Brown posted:

There's one team Kentucky would fall to :colbert:
Yep, Miss St in the SECCG!

And maybe again in the BCSCG!

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I do declare my Mizzou team capable, only question is will I be?

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

4 INTs and a pitiful defense pave the way for #7 Auburn's 2nd loss of the season as they fall to #14 LSU 56-42.

I'll be in Denver until next Tuesday so I'd prefer we not advance after the next advance until I get back, but since I can't even beat the CPU I don't think it will matter much smh.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll wipe the game for you so you can try again whenever you want. I don't mind hanging here. We have so few players that I would hate to saddle you with a CPU loss

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I went ahead and wiped your game. I may or may not have some new blood joining us soon, but they don't have an account. I have a buddy who is one of the sad few of us that are still playing this game a lot.

We'll sit here for a bit

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I guess Dio maybe consider finding a temp commish if you're gonna be MIA for a while?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

If anyone steps up, I'll gladly transfer it over. I'm going to NYC for a week on Friday, but until then I'm pretty busy seeking counseling and trying to keep myself from getting too low

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
I can take over.

Hope everything works out dude.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I will try to transfer commish tonight or tomorrow

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

REMIIIIIIX!

Ok the real Tigers of #7 Auburn win the Tiger Bowl over the fake Tigers of #19 LSU 42-35.

LSU kept making it a game by scoring on every drive in the second half, but alas it was not enough to stop Auburn as they move to 7-1 on the season.

Thanks for the re-do.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I am going to try to take care of my game and advance this before I leave for NYC on Saturday morning. I'm dropping my wife off in NJ for an internship and will return to Flawda the Sunday of the following week. I can either transfer commish away for the week and take over when I get back, or I can just advance, we can drag rear end for like 8 days, and then resume

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

I am going to try to take care of my game and advance this before I leave for NYC on Saturday morning. I'm dropping my wife off in NJ for an internship and will return to Flawda the Sunday of the following week. I can either transfer commish away for the week and take over when I get back, or I can just advance, we can drag rear end for like 8 days, and then resume

The latter is fine. Now that I've picked up Watch Dogs I could use one less league to temporarily not worry about.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Hey Dio, Mario isn't returning, so you should go ahead and remove him from the dynasty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll take care of it later. I've advanced the week. I'll update with the schedule later, but I do know it is the Cocktail Party. JB, if you want to play that a little later, let me know. Bad storm coming in now, so I'd rather not do it right away

• Locked thread