Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Just now seeing this. What's your schedule like during the week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll be free pretty much every evening

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

I'll be free pretty much every evening

Well if you want to play tonight I'll be free at 9pm CT. Otherwise we might have to wait until Tuesday.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Let's do Tuesday

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Who's going to stay in this league next season?

Diodeous posted:

Let's do Tuesday

Sure thing. It'll have to be around 9pm CT though. That's pretty much the only time I'm free during the weekdays. 6pm is a small possibility but that depends on if I can make it home from work in time.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

That's fine.

I was actually considering rebooting the dynasty if anyone is interested in that

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
I have no plans to quit any of the dynasties. I'd join even more of them.

I would definitely want to reboot if we'd be able to get more people to join that won't otherwise due to the coach XP bug.

If not, then the only real reason I'd want to reboot is to get the upcoming season's rosters. But I would be fine with any decision.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I find myself recruiting for this team knowing that I won't be here next season. That, my friends, is an addiction.

There's not a chance that this game is backwards compatible with the XOne is it?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

John Brown posted:

I find myself recruiting for this team knowing that I won't be here next season. That, my friends, is an addiction.

There's not a chance that this game is backwards compatible with the XOne is it?

Nope the hardware specs are totally incompatible. I don't think anything is going to be backwards compatible :( I'd love it if they could release a patch for a graphical enchancement on the XB1 but that's just a pipe dream.

I'm around on these dynasties until they are killed. So count me in for whatever, a next season or a reboot. If we reboot though I want the Vols.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

You know...I've never had the chance to play as LSU. If we get at least 6 users (including me), and can spread them across both divisions, then count me in I guess.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

poo poo I'm prepared to redo the rosters for a 2015 version.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Here's the thing about LSU though: the reboot was cletus's idea, and after meeting him in real life, he is obviously a huge LSU/Louisiana fan, so I kind of feel as though he's laid claim to that. I think a reboot at this point would be more fun and I could potentially get a user who isn't on the forums. I'll have to see if he's genuinely interested, as he is kind of flaky.

I'm all for a reboot at this point because of the coach XP issues and just to liven poo poo up

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
If it's the difference between JB playing and not playing, I have grown to enjoy Miss St enough where it wouldn't kill me.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

cletus42o posted:

If it's the difference between JB playing and not playing, I have grown to enjoy Miss St enough where it wouldn't kill me.

Don't cater to me. Consider me in full DJ mode - meaning I could drop at any moment. Just got some unwanted news that may change some things I have going on.

E: Let me clear that up: I'm gonna finish this season but anything after that is up in the air. I'll likely sign up for another season and what not, but can't say now if I'll be able to play all my user games if I did return.

With that aside, Dio pulled some late game magic to get on the board after throwing 5 picks and not scoring in the first half. Gurley wasn't as effective as his blockers as he ran untouched for much of the game - his YAContact had to be no more than 10.

Also, for the 3rd user game in a row my star safeties have dropped easy user picks.

Georgia over Florida, 42-21

John Brown fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Jun 11, 2014

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Okay, awesome, because I would LOVE to get to play with LSU's first #7 since the Honey Badger. :)

When do the roster magicians usually get them out?

Also, this is just a general game question - when I play an online ranked game, I have real names. I had gotten a roster a long time ago. Does my opponent also see the same names, or do both players have to have the same roster loaded for that to happen? Always been curious about how that works.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

Okay, awesome, because I would LOVE to get to play with LSU's first #7 since the Honey Badger. :)

When do the roster magicians usually get them out?

Also, this is just a general game question - when I play an online ranked game, I have real names. I had gotten a roster a long time ago. Does my opponent also see the same names, or do both players have to have the same roster loaded for that to happen? Always been curious about how that works.

So basically for ranked games it just applies the names from your named roster and applies them to the default EA server rosters. You see it they won't. Not the same ones anyway. Regardless changes aren't reflected.

I've done most of the adjusting personally after I got named rosters in terms of position adjustments and replacements. I think the B1G dynasty and maybe this one as well as the ACC are running off of rosters I personally adjusted. So that would take me a little bit.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

John Brown posted:

Don't cater to me. Consider me in full DJ mode - meaning I could drop at any moment. Just got some unwanted news that may change some things I have going on.

E: Let me clear that up: I'm gonna finish this season but anything after that is up in the air. I'll likely sign up for another season and what not, but can't say now if I'll be able to play all my user games if I did return.

With that aside, Dio pulled some late game magic to get on the board after throwing 5 picks and not scoring in the first half. Gurley wasn't as effective as his blockers as he ran untouched for much of the game - his YAContact had to be no more than 10.

Also, for the 3rd user game in a row my star safeties have dropped easy user picks.

Georgia over Florida, 42-21

All I had was that sweet QB run where he shook like 5 tacklers

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Yea but it was a classic run.

Go ahead and put me down as the Aggies for next season. Gonna rep the hometown somehow I guess.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Alright, well, let's get through this season ASAP so we can move onto the next one. Let's try to advance tomorrow night or Friday morning.

If anyone has roster suggestions or wants to do the rosters, let me know. I'm going to roll with the Gators again.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Z and Texas, you guys both have loseable CPU games so I won't advance til you guys play or say you don't care.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I did not even realize. I'll try and play that today, but it might be Sunday before I can get to it.

e: maybe Sunday, if not def Monday sorry for the slowness being gone 1 day of the weekend kills chores time.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Jun 15, 2014

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

Diodeous posted:

If anyone has roster suggestions or wants to do the rosters, let me know. I'm going to roll with the Gators again.
If there's anything I can do to help with rosters, I am definitely willing to pitch in. I'm not sure what the process is or what distinguishes "our" rosters from the kinds I would normally find on my own.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

cletus42o posted:

If there's anything I can do to help with rosters, I am definitely willing to pitch in. I'm not sure what the process is or what distinguishes "our" rosters from the kinds I would normally find on my own.

Seeing as I'll be taking TAMU I'd vote to keep the current rosters. I have yet to touch Johnny Football and it would be my greatest joy to unleash him against all of you.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

John Brown posted:

Seeing as I'll be taking TAMU I'd vote to keep the current rosters. I have yet to touch Johnny Football and it would be my greatest joy to unleash him against all of you.
Not a huge deal to me if I just play with the new rosters in an offline dynasty. As good as I'm hoping Fournette will be, I can't say I wouldn't feel more comfortable with ODB/Landry/Hill on the field.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office
Just got back from Bonnaroo, will play tonight.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Ok, I've not had internet the past few days, so let's try to advance this by morning at the latest.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I'll try and actually finish the game tonight. Was way too toasty to actually finish the other times I tried last night.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

We've advanced. You guys think we can advanced tomorrow night or Thursday maybe?

UF v Vandy
UGA v ND
Aub v Wisc
UK v Stanford
Mizzou v Tenn

MSU BYE

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Can't wait to see what Georgia does to Notre Dame.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

^^^E: Operation Kill Errthang

I'm leaving town Friday night and won't return until Sunday. I'll try to fit it in so wheeee before I leave but couldn't tell you exactly when just yet.

John Brown fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Jun 17, 2014

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Not tonight, but def before the end of the week.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I still don't think Texas has played his game, but whatever, this is getting advanced before the USA vs Portugal game

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Well, Auburn you lost to Wisconsin and you play UGA this week

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
omg i've missed you guys so much

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Jeezus.

Wreckus can you play Thursday around 9pm CT?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I can AP Wreckus if we don't hear from him again in the next few days. I want to get this season over with and I'm leaving for Colorado for a week on Wednesday, so I'd like to get 1-2 advances by then

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Let's be honest with ourselves. Should we just start over now? Also, I saw Kancho online a couple of days ago. Anyone hear from him?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I don't believe Kancho reappeared but I'm not going to start a new season until someone brings a roster to the game

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Well I can knock this game out right now then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Check Operation Sports. They have a few 2015 rosters on there.

• Locked thread