Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

I skimmed parts of your post and I kept thinking 'Why?'

Why would we want an alternative currency? Why would we want a digital currency? Why should I read the rest of that blathering? Why did I even read the parts that I did read?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

RealityApologist posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_charity

It's a basic principle of interpretation that you seem to have abandoned.
Please don't reply to me with Wikipedia links. They're extremely triggering to me.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Could someone else ask him why for me. I'd do it myself, but alas, I'm a troll.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

SedanChair posted:

Do I get to ask why? I promise I'm not being mean Eripsa, but if the money jumps up and down and all over the place based on "its creator sat down and did math until he thought the math meant Justice" why do I want any of it? Because it sounds cool?

(Note: this is not an admission that strangecoin sounds cool)
Careful, OP, this guy might be trying to troll a good answer out of you.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

I still haven't gotten an answer why this system should be implemented, so I'm just going to assume it's because normal currency and the normal economic system are triggering to autists.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Has the OP answered why we'd want this system yet?

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

You're not trying. You refuse to answer actual questions, picking only the ones you can cover in your word-salad and avoid the rest. You don't explain anything, you just repeat yourself endlessly while (mis)using technical terms to cover up the emptiness of your argument. Then you start bitching about how everyone's so mean and why won't you guys have a conversation I just want to talk why isn't anyone interested in this discussion when it's clear that the only one not interested in a discussion here is you. We've seen this time and time again on this forum and it's just pathetic.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Zombie Samurai posted:

I posted a little bit above with a helpful online tool that lets you know the grade level of your writing, and highlights overly-complicated phrases and poor word choices. Just copy/paste your text in there and have a look. It's designed more for novelists, but it's somewhere to start.
This isn't about his ability to write or communicate. He could be the best writer in the world and this thread would still be rubbish because his inability to communicate has more to do with some of his mental quirks than with anything that can be fixed with that site.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Coolness Averted posted:

If so far this has been a harsher critique of your paper than you've already received, you really need to transfer programs or at least get a better adviser ASAP because you are wasting your money and time.
Actually, they are both gaining money! It's amazing!

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

RealityApologist posted:

Nonlinear doesn't mean random.
Nonlinear doesn't mean anything! Strangecoins for everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Who What Now posted:

"If a man can marry a man and a woman can marry a woman, why can't I marry my PC rig?!"
"I think we have a balanced relationship. I earn a living as IT consultant and she mines bitcoins. It all evens out."

• Locked thread