Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Dexo posted:

Your friend is a loving dick.

Yeah a bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyHelmet
Apr 9, 2003

Hail to the king baby!
Grimey Drawer

Dexo posted:

Your friend is a loving dick. He probably gets some form of that joke every where he goes from some "funny" guy.

Cutler is only a prick and aloof like that with the media. He literally doesn't care what they have to say. Media members loving hate him so they project crap on to him. His offensive teammates love him. and Lovie's defensive guys hate/d him.

Why did the defense hate him? I never heard about any of this Urlacher hating him stuff either.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

HappyHelmet posted:

Why did the defense hate him? I never heard about any of this Urlacher hating him stuff either.

Basically, because his poo poo is all retarded and he talks like a fag.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast

Chilichimp posted:

Scouting reports from 2145.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

HappyHelmet posted:

I want to say it stemmed from day one, when the Bears traded away Orton who was pretty well liked and the following years of turbulence as a revolving door of coordinators and offensive lineman squandered the last chance that the defensive old guard had at making it to the Super Bowl again.

It always felt like there was sort of a rift but that may be hindsight

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Let me rephrase that,
Urlacher, and Kreutz hated him, Kreutz was the defacto rear end in a top hat leader of the offense(he got in fights and threw weights at other players), Cutler gave no fucks.

Urlacher hates him because Cuter probably didn't give him the "repsect he deserves" or something like that. Just like how Urlacher is pissed the Bears were willing to pay more than market value to get him back when no other team was seriously looking at him for more than the minimum.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton
My favorite Cutler story, and made me a fan of him, was some Vanderbilt douche decided to chat a drunk Cutler up next to him at the pisser. He said he was a huge fan and Cutler cuts him off and yells DOOONNNNNTTT CARRREEEEEEEEEEE

loving owned.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Why wouldn't you at least wait until he's washing his hands?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
NFL May N/V: Oh, that draft?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Doltos posted:

The best jersey I've ever seen out in the wild was a dude at a Giants game with a Jeff Feagles jersey. He'd stand up and cheer whenever the Giants punted and eventually my whole section and the sections near us would stand up too.

I saw a man wearing a Dave Zastudil Browns jersey in the middle of Chicago in August a few years ago. I asked "is that Dave Zastudil?!" rather incredulously and he seemed confused that a stranger would react in such a way.

I also saw a Joey Harrington jersey that weekend. Don't wear your lovely jerseys when it's not even football season.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Henchman of Santa posted:

I saw a man wearing a Dave Zastudil Browns jersey in the middle of Chicago in August a few years ago. I asked "is that Dave Zastudil?!" rather incredulously and he seemed confused that a stranger would react in such a way.

I also saw a Joey Harrington jersey that weekend. Don't wear your lovely jerseys when it's not even football season.

I love Matt Boscher, but I'm not sure I'd ever buying the punter's jersey unless I was going for ironic.

If I lived in Cleveland I would only own punters' jerseys, because being a Browns fan is just a ball of irony in and of itself. If Atlanta turns back into a disaster, then I guess I should start pricing these bad boys for the 2015 season.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
He wasn't even the best Browns special teamer! Phil Dawson was an icon in northeast Ohio.

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

And don't forget that he's also a pussy that needs to rub some dirt on it and get back out there.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Chilichimp posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

This was a quote from the movie Idiocracy just an FYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRQijskAMp4

Detroit_Dogg fucked around with this message at 16:19 on May 1, 2014

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

God drat it is a good movie too.

The Dave fucked around with this message at 17:04 on May 1, 2014

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
No, it's not, to answer your question

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Pretty good movie, not everyone has seen it though so it's easy to misinterpret that post.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Doltos posted:

Pretty good movie, not everyone has seen it though so it's easy to misinterpret that post.

Haha Did you piss off the Dota Thread now?

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Detroit_Dogg posted:

This was a quote from the movie Idiocracy just an FYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRQijskAMp4

Oh well he still stinks.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dexo posted:

He's singlehandedly keeping SA alive

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

MourningView posted:

Oh well he still stinks.

Probation cause still looks legit to me.

Buckhead
Aug 12, 2005

___ days until the 2010 trade deadline :(

Parlett316 posted:

My favorite Cutler story, and made me a fan of him, was some Vanderbilt douche decided to chat a drunk Cutler up next to him at the pisser. He said he was a huge fan and Cutler cuts him off and yells DOOONNNNNTTT CARRREEEEEEEEEEE

loving owned.

Its amazing how widespread this story is, almost like an ancient tale. The variety I heard is that a girl approached Cutler just after he was traded to Chicago, while he was holding down a table at the Paris Club. She starts talking about how excited she was that Cutler was playing for the Bears and he interrupts her mid-sentence with DOOONNNNNTTT CARRREEEEEEEEEEE.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I've always heard it at the urinal.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Dexo posted:

Yes but that's not exactly hard to do. I knew I was getting a new title when they started using Phoenix Wright .gifs against me in their posts.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

No Butt Stuff posted:

I've always heard it at the urinal.

Yeah it's always been a urinal when I've heard it.

I want to be famous so I can do this to someone*

Who doesn't follow proper social manners such as "if my dick is in my hand don't talk to me"

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
If I were famous and someone talked to me at a urinal, I'd just whip right around and shake their hand, pouring piss all over them. I mean, you teach them a lesson, and they have an amazing story to tell about that time Peyton Manning pissed all over their shoes (in my story I'm as famous as Peyton Manning).

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Doltos posted:

Yes but that's not exactly hard to do. I knew I was getting a new title when they started using Phoenix Wright .gifs against me in their posts.

This does not sound like a healthy environment.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Doltos posted:

*.txt

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

DOTA 2's got the worst community in the world for a mediocre game. You're best not associating with them Doltos.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
There's a May thread now http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3630402

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Kirios posted:

DOTA 2's got the worst community in the world for a mediocre game. You're best not associating with them Doltos.

Sounds like he's the person that the Dota Community both needs and deserves.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Doltos posted:

Don't touch the poop Doltos.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

DOTA seems like the perfect environment for daltos actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
It's not april, make a new thread. Ideally one that talks about football instead of about Daltos.

• Locked thread