Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Skip the Waves, Syncopate
Forwards Backwards

Comcast is loving garbage in their customer support and service offering but you can make it affordable if you're ok with dealing with their abysmal customer support every 6 months to complain or get into a new promotion.

I've been using them for years and would constantly have internet drops or instances where I would have to power cycle the modem. Eventually it got so bad that we couldn't use the internet for more than an hour. They eventually came out and realized that one of the splitters that they installed years ago was terrible and had to be replaced. I later got a $50 service call fee applied to my bill for that which I later disputed. gently caress them.

Comcast will also not allow HBOGO to be used via ROKU. They are loving terrible but at least now, I'm only paying like $70 for their lowest tier of lovely cable with free HBO and their 25-30mbps internet. What are you going to do when the only other choice is ATT's dsl?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread