Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
xXxIc0nxXx0fxXxS1NxXx's civ thread is just pathetic so let's do this right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Best OP in months.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
John Rambo's disability claim must've been otherworldly.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

gleep gloop posted:

Best OP in months.

e:

Chorus
My mansion sittin' on 40 acres
Who da neighbors
Kobe Bryant from tha' Lakers
Now that's paper (Who?!)
Now that's paper (Who?!)
Now that's paper (Who?!)
(repeat x1)
Big cribs, lot of cars, enormous prices
I ain't gon tell you what i spend but my plug might
Get money, get pussy, smokin' weed forever rub that money in my palms cause it grease better
Whole real estate, came with a lot of zeros (How you do that mayynee!?)
Sold to a lot of people, over 30 million sold, that's a lot of people
Now i got a big crib that fit a lot of people
Chorus
Straight from the projects, now i ride Maserati (Mmmhmm!)
The life of a mob nigga, I think i am John Gotti (Mmmhmm!)
Bank statement proof (Mmmhmm!), I buy what i chose (Mmmhmm!)
I say 40 racks, and I throw it out and I'm cool (YOU KNOW IT!)
Got all these thirsty bitches think I'm gon' pay 'em
You think you care, but money you gets nan'
no need for rich fans, the owner know who I am
Two bottles of Ros, two models of in both hands
Chorus

Helldump Immunity. fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Apr 1, 2014

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Helldump Immunity. posted:

e:

Chorus
My mansion sittin' on 40 acres
Who da neighbors
Now that's paper (Who?!)
Now that's paper (Who?!)
Now that's paper (Who?!)
(repeat x1)
Big cribs, lot of cars, enormous prices
I ain't gon tell you what i spend but my plug might
Get money, get pussy, smokin' weed forever rub that money in my palms cause it grease better
Whole real estate, came with a lot of zeros (How you do that mayynee!?)
Sold to a lot of people, over 30 million sold, that's a lot of people
Now i got a big crib that fit a lot of people
Chorus
Straight from the projects, now i ride Maserati (Mmmhmm!)
The life of a mob nigga, I think i am John Gotti (Mmmhmm!)
Bank statement proof (Mmmhmm!), I buy what i chose (Mmmhmm!)
I say 40 racks, and I throw it out and I'm cool (YOU KNOW IT!)
Got all these thirsty bitches think I'm gon' pay 'em
You think you care, but money you gets nan'
no need for rich fans, the owner know who I am
Two bottles of Ros, two models of in both hands
Chorus

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Almost 3 fuckin feet of snow in the last 24 hours. Winter should be over, it's April for gently caress sake

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Almost 3 fuckin feet of snow in the last 24 hours. Winter should be over, it's April for gently caress sake

Aren't you Canadian?

Because its always supposed to be winter there

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
The weather difference between Southern IL and Chicago is awesome. I had to put aloe on my sunburn from working outside while wearing shorts and a t shirt, and my dad up in Chicago said something about snow.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
It's not usually this bad this late

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Muj26g3eugU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I enrolled in an English class focused on graphic novels. I figured it would be at least interesting. Nope. It's graphic novels and social justice. I was asked what my preferred gender pronouns were.

Dropped that in a heart beat.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Richard Bong posted:

The weather difference between Southern IL and Chicago is awesome. I had to put aloe on my sunburn from working outside while wearing shorts and a t shirt, and my dad up in Chicago said something about snow.

and central IL is just gay

that being said, i wore shorts and a tee shirt yesterday so that owned

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

holocaust bloopers posted:

I enrolled in an English class focused on graphic novels. I figured it would be at least interesting. Nope. It's graphic novels and social justice. I was asked what my preferred gender pronouns were.

lmao what

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Yea. It was bullshit. The syllabus listed all of these graphic novels we had to buy. The total for renting all used ones? 160 bucks. gently caress that.

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

That was a good move.

I am taking this class called 'Diversity in Education' for my major and we watched a video on how Iraq was invaded because of white privilege. It didn't get like this until like the first week of March and I hate it.

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

and central IL is just gay

that being said, i wore shorts and a tee shirt yesterday so that owned

Central Il has sucked pretty hard this winter. It was covered in ice every time I drove through it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That sucks. I was going to swap the course with either an intro philosophy one (lots of reading, I imagine) or an activism class (taught by a girl who spent a month in Afghanistan investigating why America is the devil).

I settled on studying the history of theme parks as art.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

what graphic novels were listed? I really want to know.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

what graphic novels were listed? I really want to know.

No superhero smash up stuff. I was thinking this was going to be Watchmen type stuff but nope. Gender issues and African genocide.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

So no Preacher then.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

So no Preacher then.

What are Preacher's preferred gender pronouns?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

What are Preacher's preferred gender pronouns?

Father.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

No superhero smash up stuff. I was thinking this was going to be Watchmen type stuff but nope. Gender issues and African genocide.

Probably had this dude in your class

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3255771&pagenumber=135#post427745522

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Jesus Christ what a human being.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If Maus was on the list you could have done an ironic paper on how the cats persecute the mice for having a non-standard species identity and get taken completely seriously. Otherkin are cats people too.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

If Maus was on the list you could have done an ironic paper on how the cats persecute the mice for having a non-standard species identity and get taken completely seriously.

Maus was on the list.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
what the gently caress kind of lovely gen ed credits do you mung lords need from your school?

i will get to take ceramics next semester and bypass every single "gender studies in post-modern society" course that fills that kind of credit. the only downside is getting my rear end to campus at 8am to make ash trays or dumb coffee mugs or whatever the gently caress it is someone makes in a ridiculously low level art course. worthless garbage, i suppose.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ZappDash posted:

what the gently caress kind of lovely gen ed credits do you mung lords need from your school?

i will get to take ceramics next semester and bypass every single "gender studies in post-modern society" course that fills that kind of credit. the only downside is getting my rear end to campus at 8am to make ash trays or dumb coffee mugs or whatever the gently caress it is someone makes in a ridiculously low level art course. worthless garbage, i suppose.

Maybe some of us just want to rub our cis-periority in the noses of college kids who believe dumb poo poo

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Booblord Zagats posted:

rub our cis-periority

:golfclap:

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Maybe some of us just want to rub our cis-periority in the noses of college kids who believe dumb poo poo

or you could not take those courses whenever possible so you don't run into bronies and japanophiles and kinkophiles and scoffophiles and other worthless subcultures. seeing "film studies and culture: a common perspective" immediately sends firing klaxxons into my barely functioning brain to get the gently caress away from anything and anyone associated with that course.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I took over the office of my predecessor as a nursing manager. I want to fill my office desk with motto army poo poo to let people know how much of a hard charger I am.

Aside from my wonderful challenge coin collection and an Uncle Sam poster on the wall what other things is required for my desk?

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
i'm satisfying my lit requirement next semester by taking a course consisting of reading cormac mccarthy's border trilogy. the midterm consists of playing texas hold em

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

MurderBot posted:

I took over the office of my predecessor as a nursing manager. I want to fill my office desk with motto army poo poo to let people know how much of a hard charger I am.

Aside from my wonderful challenge coin collection and an Uncle Sam poster on the wall what other things is required for my desk?

a bullet

placed directly into your cranium

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
A large model of "the green weenie" will let them know how hard you charge.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

MurderBot posted:

Claymore. Inert or live is up to you.

I saved a dummy claymore when I got out just for this purpose.

Naked Bear fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Apr 2, 2014

Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice

ZappDash posted:

SCANDVN 3350 - Norse Mythology and Medieval Culture.

The myths of the Old Norse gods and the worldview and beliefs of pagan Scandinavia.
Prereq: Not open to students with credit for Scandnav 222. GE lit and diversity global studies course.

Don't need it to be full time so I'm dropping it if it sucks.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
With all these human being sjws running around these days, I think I'm starting to understand why so many older vets so flagrantly display that they are vets. I gets these fucks to stay away.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Fart Cannon posted:

SCANDVN 3350 - Norse Mythology and Medieval Culture.

The myths of the Old Norse gods and the worldview and beliefs of pagan Scandinavia.
Prereq: Not open to students with credit for Scandnav 222. GE lit and diversity global studies course.

Don't need it to be full time so I'm dropping it if it sucks.

I'm trying to find the ever elusive Lit Course Offered Online That Also Isn't poo poo.

Much like god, it doesn't exist.
:goonsay:

I'm hoping by spring that the school will offer something that looks interesting that I can take while slumming in my living room. I have a strong suspicion that it'll be something awful like URBMEY 1306: The Eminent Wisdom Of Urban Meyer, And Why His Dick Must Be Sucked.

Co-req: Aaron Craft'ing 2405

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ZappDash posted:

or you could not take those courses whenever possible so you don't run into bronies and japanophiles and kinkophiles and scoffophiles and other worthless subcultures. seeing "film studies and culture: a common perspective" immediately sends firing klaxxons into my barely functioning brain to get the gently caress away from anything and anyone associated with that course.

Chill dude. I just wanted to use cis-periority in a sentence. My electives were all PE because working out is easy enough to do when you are still in PT mode

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Booblord Zagats posted:

Chill dude. I just wanted to use cis-periority in a sentence. My electives were all PE because working out is easy enough to do when you are still in PT mode
You can get free PE credit just for being a vet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mad Dragon posted:

You can get free PE credit just for being a vet.

I got my range time from basic to count for college credit, along with my PE credit and my medic school.

• Locked thread