Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Fart Sandwiches posted:

We are lucky because the gi bill reimburses us but how is anyone supposed to get higher education when poo poo costs so drat much.

a buddy of mine is going to med school and is in something ridiculous like $150k in debt with undergrad and grad school combined. he says he loves what he's doing but isn't sure if it's worth all of the loans he'll probably have to hand down to his kids before it's all paid back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Fifth Element owned.

You are a cis. You are trans. I am a meat popsicle.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
idk if anyone has noticed but Icon Of Sin hasn't posted in gip since his failure of a civ thread got gassed :ohdear:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Did you guys turn off avatars????????

Alan Smithee posted:

:siren: TURN OFF AVATARS WHEN YOU READ THIS THREAD. White Spoilers of the Bad Thread are always watching. I will be keeping mine blank for this episode. If it changes at any point it's probably a spoiler (or I pissed someone off in GBS or soemthing) :siren:

DID YOU?? You can't watch TV without being on an internet forum so make sure you turn off avatars!!!

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Mr. Nice! posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

hahahahahahahahahaha fuckin owned

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I ride by myself, thank god.

story of your life virgin

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I might even do it

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Mr. Nice! posted:

None of us really like hearing this. It's awkward at best. You're right that it's difficult for people to understand, but man, you gotta let go of the angst. I mean talk to a counselor or something if you need.

Thank you for protecting and serving.

pig

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
They are both for faggots so considering either one is cause for suicide

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Hey guys I actually belong here now :)

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I might be high as poo poo but your thread title trickery won't work.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

what episode i will base my conclusions on that

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I went up to the school today. People were dressed in slacks, collared shirts. Looking like classy people.

I showed up with an old t shirt, basketball shorts and grease stains all over my arms from changing the tires on my car right before I came.

Am I doing this right or wrong?

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Yeah cool will that get me laid?

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Right? And when DADT repeal and implementation was in the news I got asked to speak in soooooo many classes and campus events.

I know you didn't but could you have gotten a lot of pussy after that stuff?

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

RichieHimself posted:

my beard is a symbol of my freedom from the army and therefore my most prized possession.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Mine isn't awesome enough yet. Give me a few weeks.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
What's up NOT THE ARMY THREAD

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC3yoby8TaY

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I thought his legs were on backwards and that I was looking at the back of his calves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Florida owns.

• Locked thread