Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!
Can someone remind me when Southampton will start selling off all its players?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!
Yeah I was asking when the window opens, thought those were the same questions basically.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!
I support Manchester City Football Club. This is because they are not Manchester United Football Club, the official Football Club of American Glory Hunters, so they are cool. Then they were bought by some Thai-Guy and sold to a Sheikh-Guy and made an MLS team with the New York City Yankees, the official Baseball Club of American Glory Hunters. So now people think I am an American Glory Hunter when I wear my Dickov shirt and especially when I wear the Zabaleta one. And maybe they aren't cool now.

But I go to a game or two a year (real games not those tour things) and I personally screamed at Tevez when he didn't come in against Bayern and called him a oval office (don't think he heard me) and helped a passed out Mancunian up the stairs on the 3rd deck of the Allianz, so my plastic is of very high quality. I also know some of the chants.

Now watch this drive.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!
Sup guys.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!
United will draw with Norwich as Fer runs wild like 1986 Hulkamania

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!
Ryan Giggs is a football genius

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!

palkjdg posted:

When is too early to make a summer transfer thread?

2 years if you're a barca fan

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!
Gerrard did it again, lmao.

Also Yaya Toure is the better player by far but Matic handled his rear end in the last head to head. Excited to watch those bucks take deer antler spray and go to war a couple times a year.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!

blue footed boobie posted:

Here is the PFA team of the year. Someone can put it in code tags.

Cech, Shaw, Kompany, Cahill, Coleman, Hazard, Toure, Gerrard, Lallana, Suarez, Sturridge

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/pfa-awards-live-news-reaction-3467567#ixzz307I3NvDl
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Sounds about right to me. Kompany has been kinda poo poo, but I'm not sure who else to pick.

Yeah Kompany has been total crap this year (lots due to injury but some genuinely bad play in there as well). Wtf.

Terry lost the PL with an own goal so he can't go in there. Not a great season for all the old guard English internationals.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!

Noxville posted:

I don't know if you noticed but Gerrard is in there

Just as funny but a bit more recent I think.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!

Starsnostars posted:

I love Shaw and am super stoked for him to be there but Azpilicueta and maybe Baines have probably been better this season.

Dave turning into a really good left back is one of the crazier things from this season.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!

vaginal culture posted:

Kompany is poo poo

He is really gonna have to find another "gear" if he's going to return to his form from a while back.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!

vaginal culture posted:

The Fully Sick XI respects the sport, and waits till all games have been played before doling out honors.

Except Toure is def on it and so is Suarez. And Dzeko.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!

vaginal culture posted:

Plenty of games left, you never know what could happen.

Each of those guys could become even more sick

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!
There are hardly any 19 year olds in the premier league. 23 is still young.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!
Gerrard was playing CB because Rodgers does that Pep-y Barcelona thing where Busquets drops back between the CBs when the outside backs step up and they play a 3-4-3 with the ball.

He didn't join a better team because he's a moron

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!
The "blame" for Pool's positioning should go on Brendan Rodgers and Portrait Brendan Rodgers, but even then it's not their fault.

Pool has been doing the whole 4-1-4-1/4-3-3 thing with Gerrard stuck in front of the two CBs all year and it has worked fine. Plus, Chelsea was deep as hell the whole game, so it's not exactly weird for the CB's to be that spread and that far forward. With the Chels backs stuffed right in on the CBs, the pool backs were going to move up into the space and operate on the Chelsea outside mids if not further up. So Gerrard drops in a bit instead of playing right in front of the line. Nothing about this was extraordinary.

Steven Gerrard literally just hosed up a ball he let come across his body and then he slipped and lost his side the league. Not much to see here beyond that.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!
NBCs "Goal Zone"

I believe the last line about Gerrard being a fuckup is word for word from Lineker but I will have to check the tape.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!
lol

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!
I can't even picture player manager Giggs in a blue shirt oh wait lmao

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!
that's a nice table, good post

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!

cheese posted:

Everton are essentially out of the CL spots and will offer only modest resistance. City are going to win out, book it.

Everton will have a go at City, too many players with something to prove and a manager that gives a poo poo and can draw up a good game plan means they will come out flying. No Mirallas is bad news, and I think city will be able to handle the pressure.

I'm super excited to watch Coleman and baines against what I assume will be Clichy and Zabs, and Barkley vs Toure will be good as well. Ultimately I think city's forwards being healthy again will prove too much, and city will take it 1-2. But 1-1 wouldn't surprise me.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!

Smeef posted:

You forget that City have newly poo poo centerback Vincent Kompany and famously poo poo keeper Joe Hart.

Kompany at least knows lukakus Belgian magic tricks and hart has been ace lately. As long as it's not so overcast and gray such that Naismith turns translucent, I think the CBS can handle things.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!

double sulk posted:

Hey, I was at the office today so I couldn't watch the game but I heard that Arsenal were cool and good. Is this correct?

Incorrect, they scored off a flukey free kick from a soft foul, giroud shot twice right at the keeper (a Full Giroud) and Ozil scored the rebound from an offside position, and Giroud had a ball bounce in off his head but I am pretty sure he did it accidentally. Poocastle Pooshited is uncool and bad.

The only good part of the game was when Yaya Sanogo came in and some poster did a racism and thought it was Abu Diaby.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!
Why am I getting ads for Chilk on the top banner? Please respond.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!

Baldo di Gregorio posted:

Did you mean to post this in QCS, because it has gently caress all to do with the PL

Jozy drinks a ton of chocolate milk, so I would argue it does in a roundabout way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 507 days!
I am searching for some kind of Ukraine joke with all that yellow and blue action, but I can't quite get there.

• Locked thread