Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Even though Germany now controls all of Europe via the "European Union", I'm not afraid.

England has defeated Europe before, and can do so again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'll tell you what: Europe can't maintain a megathread.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

great, sooner or later this thread is going to lead to an honest opinion from some piece of poo poo goon that's going to end up embarrassing himself.

the thread will either bandwagon against him or bandwagon with him

What do you mean? Something like "Estonia is full of genetic inbreds"?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

gibbsocracy posted:

why would you op we provide like 90% of the military force

Who's we? Albania?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

i didn't mind the eu and then i studied eu law

Did you go to

THE HAGUE?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

:eurovision:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

babypolis posted:

i took a class on the eu and got to go the hague and brussels, that was pretty cool.

i dunno getting hosed over by bureaucrats that answer to no one seems like a small price to pay so yall stop killing the poo poo out of each other every 20 years

Give it some time. Once America crumbles, all those old Imperial European rivalries will start back up and it will be all Hapsburgs and castle sieges n' poo poo.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

kinda hard to be scared of countries that can't bomb Libya for more than a week without asking the US for more bombs

I mean really :cmon:

Yeah but creeping Sharia Law will turn the EU into Eurabia and then they'll all be suicide bombing everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sigma-X posted:

What's so scary about the Expanded Universe? It's a lot better than Episodes 1-3

e: Chewbacca dies when a moon drops on him
e2: I missed the first post

The EU is dead.

• Locked thread