Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

Adam Bowen posted:

Thanks for the entertainment guys but I've got a date tonight and torn ACL or not I'm not going to miss it. I value women primarily for their physical attributes and the one I'm going out with tonight is extremely valuable by that measure. She'll probably have to do most of the work and receive only 77% of the payoff, but that's the world we live in and I'd like to keep it that way.

I'm talking about sex btw, which I have and you don't, but feel free to picture my shirtless body running up and down the beach while you jack yourselves to sleep with tears tonight.
:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
This thread is incredible. I've never seen somebody so delusional. It's like playground bullshit taken to eleven.

This is the highlight of the thread.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Presumably the 77% comment refers to the fact that when this date enters the bedroom, which of course it will because 100% male, his date is going to do most of the work due to his 33% blown knee.

Even as he distances himself, Adam reveals that he truly is a goon.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
Sorry I can't serve you NERDS anymore, but I have a DATE with a GIRL tonight and she's TOTALLY HOT and we're gonna BANG afterwards

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Mr. Maltose posted:

Presumably the 77% comment refers to the fact that when this date enters the bedroom, which of course it will because 100% male, his date is going to do most of the work due to his 33% blown knee.

Even as he distances himself, Adam reveals that he truly is a goon.

Oh I thought it was just a joke about how he can't satisfy a woman.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

KittyEmpress posted:

Oh I thought it was just a joke about how he can't satisfy a woman.

That's kind of a given

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Wow. I don't think I've ever seen this bad of a breakdown this fast. Outstanding, Adam Bowen, you hero among 77% of men.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.
I enjoy this new, one man helldump show.

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
I don't know who is being ironic anymore. He's trolling yes. His last few posts were actually pretty funny though.

Video games.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
Barons make a new thread please. This is going to the mine of gold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penakoto
Aug 21, 2013

Stan Taylor posted:

Video games.

What are 'video games'?