Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Tracula posted:

This reminds me. Has MDickie ever actually said/done anything crazy outside of his games?

He wrote that :smug: book, but I don't think he's a hardcore Christan or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Oh, is videos of nerds sonic sperging cool? Here's a rant by a kid who's parents really should make him go outside or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef3rm9PXdCI

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Tracula posted:

Up to Prime 1 is the only design for Samus that matters. Offical art:

What the gently caress happened where she went from some big take no poo poo amazon to some five-foot, 90 pound woman who needs a man to save her by shooting her in the back?

The Japanese dude who made her misunderstanding why the west likes her more than japan (because's she's not a generic anime space lady).

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Yeah it's really invalidating your "vision" when the characters are exactly the loving same as the @ in a rogue-like.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Actually, Castle Doctrine uses sprite graphics and not ASCII characters.

I know, my point was that all the characters in the game are literally tokens. They don't speak, or have any animation so you could replace them with anything because it's so inconsequential (i.e like most ASCII roguelikes that let you replace all the graphics by just replacing a jpeg)

• Locked thread